14

Adhyaan :

Back then what I said , it was very lame but I couldn't think of anything else other than that. Moreover , everyone has agreed  so it doesn't matter anyways. When we entered the house, I saw how alone she felt at the entrance and above that tara was so excited to see me , that she couldn't attend her and she felt more awkward , so I took hold of her hand and dragged her along with me inside .

My family members are little status conscious and they don't like if any other person invades their privacy , that's why no one was much pleased with her living with us but my authoritative voice held them back from protesting to say anything against it also because I haven't done anything like this before . Later my mom told her to stay in the guest room and she was accompanied by leela aunty to her room .

After that i got busy with my office work in my study room , as already it was half past 12 so I thought of doing my rest of the work for today from my home  and then rest of the day went as usual and soon it was around seven . I went downstairs and saw my mom and aunt talking over something while sitting in the living room and rest of them were also busy in their schedule .

My eyes were scanning for her , but I couldn't find her anywhere so I thought to check on her in her room but I couldn't find her even there . So , I went to kitchen and found her there helping the staffs.

She was dressed up in a beautiful pink suit , she was helping them whilst laughing and talking to them . When i regained my senses I cleared my throat and then there attention shifted towards me and she became concious after seeing me . The staffs soon completed the left over  work and went from there while she was washing her hands . I went near her and cleared my throat once again and asked her out in a dark voice

Sejal :

" tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?."

I heard him asking me , I don't know why but I become so nervous in his presence , so after washing my hands I closed the tap and looked down and answered him slowly 

"vo , atcually mein room mein bethe bethe bore ho rahi thi to , socha thoda help kardu inki"

he spoke again in the same dark voice but it held little softness

" to tum bahar baaki logo ke saath beth jaati , ye sab karne ki zarurat nahi thi " 

I didnt knew how should i respond to him because I tried to mingle with his family but their actions clearly spoke they didn't liked me invading their privacy, also they are his family and he will not like if I speak something odd about them furthermore I didn't wanted to create any conflicts between anyone . so I choose to not tell him about this and said slowly

" vo actually , mujhe khana banana acha lagta hai "

I said this because its partially true , moreover it did give me refreshment

he just hummed and moved forward towards me , while i moved little backwards as my response and soon I realised I was caged between his arms on my either side and the kitchen slab.

he was intently looking into my eyes , so was I looking into his deep grey eyes which where so deep than the ocean and I felt I can loose myself any moment in his eyes , my heartbeats increased and I almost forgot to breath and then he slowly tucked my hairs behind my ears .

I could feel heat rising up in my body when he did this , he couldn't even imagine how much he effects me  even his slightest of actions creates havoc inside , I get drowned into his eyes everytime I see them.

then he slowly and gently touched my cheeks with his back of hands , and this was it I could hear my own heartbeats and my hands hold on the kitchen slab became more strong , while I was breathing heavily whilst he spoke huskily against my face