15

Sejal :

Next day I woke up and did my morning business and got myself dressed in a black kurti and blue jeans . Combed my hair in a pony tail , applied lipgloss , hid my mangalsutra beneath my kurti and also applied a tint of vermillion making sure nobody notices it and that's it I'm ready.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do today , I don't even know about the job . Honestly, from starting I didn't wanted to do job nor I was interested in my previous receptionist job nor I am interested in the job which he is going to offer. I've always been interested in fine arts and so did I , did this degree going against everyone and even after that I'm not doing what I wanted to . I've always wanted to became an illustrator, it had always made me feel alive and I would love doing that as my job

As I've left my house , so why not give a second chance to myself and apply for some illustration online job . Let's hope for the best .

So I quickly filled the online forms , which were available for the illustrator job and hoped for the best , I've to speak about this to him also . Thinking that I went downstairs for breakfast and saw that it's almost seven thirty , people might be coming downstairs for breakfast. So , in the mean time I went to kitchen and started to help the staff members

Apart from designing and all , I've a keen interest in cooking. It's like a second home to me , I really enjoy cooking food and that's why I help them also. I anyways get bored in this house , not many people speak to me much . Few of them speak that too a word or two .

I don't get , why everyone is offended by my presence.I try to be as far as possible, I don't want to upset anyone intentionally or unintentionally . So , while I was thinking all these the time was almost eight and everybody got seated on the dining table and I came along with the staff members and kept all the dishes on the table while I was doing all these

Neha aunty , his mom spoke nonchantly " you didn't had to do all these , you're our guest "

While spoke in a low voice "I know aunty, but it's just that I love cooking. So , I just help them nothing else"

She spoke "okay" not bothering much .

But , it was fine by me because I didn't wanted much attention on me . So , it was better she didn't question further on this to me .

Everyone had come except him , and like yesterday I didn't knew where should I sit and he's no where to be seen . Also , I can't stand like a statue over here so I took the seat where I sat yesterday still being unsure that what if someone said something.

But to my rescue nobody spoke anything and everyone waited for him to join so that they could start the breakfast and after a minute or two he descend downstairs dressed up in a crisp white shirt and formal pants with black coat . Hair gelled , wearing watch on the left hand while typing furiously on the phone he was descending. I was lost in him , it was like he had some sought of control on me . He was looking handsome than ever , I wonder more how much handsome he can look.

Everytime I see him , he makes my heart flutter and it beats faster than ever , while I was busy in staring him I didn't knew when he looked up from his phone and looked towards me and when I met his grey eyes , I couldn't handle the gaze of his grey eyes and looked down instantly and took a sharp breath. He can make my knees weak , just by a glance towards me .

Soon he descended and spoke in a loud and dominating voice "Good morning everybody" and soon everyone replied to him with a smiling face and he hugged his mom and gave a forehead kiss to her and took his seat beside me.

While he took seat beside me my breath almost hitched. I don't get why does he have this much effect on me , everytime when he's near to me my heart beats become faster and I get nervous all of a sudden.