18

Sejal :

I was still wondering that what was he doing here , this early ?. But my thoughts were halted in between when I heard him speaking

" Go and change your dress ."

I'm really confused by what he was trying to say. It's so strange that he asked me to change my outfit out of nowhere, especially since he should be at the office. But instead, he's at home and making this odd request. It's like, did he hit his head or something? I can't help but wonder what's going on. It's just not like him to act this way.

When I didn't understood anything , I asked him out

" What , I like this kurti . I'm not going to change."

And started to move from there by pushing him against his chest.

Like , what is this . I like my dress and I'm not going to change it just because he didn't liked it . I love it and I'm going to wear it . But then, out of nowhere, he grabs my wrists again and puts me in that same position against the wall. It's like he's always trying to trap me between him and the wall. It's just really frustrating and confusing.

And he spoke again while holding my wrists , in a rough voice

" Sejal , go and change your dress."

I was really frustrated now and I spoke out of frustration

" Why , why should I change."

But this time his eyes became little soft and he spoke

" You've got periods stain on your back of dress ."

And I shouted "What??" In horror

But he instantly kept him palms on mouth and said

" Shh , someone will come . If you continue to shout like this."

But my complete focus was on my dress , because it was one of my favourite dress and it was totally ruined because of Periods. Why does periods always has to come when I wear something white. My date is still a week ahead , I didn't expected it to come this early , though I had little body pains . But , I didn't gave a thought to periods.

But soon realisation hit me , that he had seen the stain? If he has seen , who else saw it ? I know it's nothing to be embarrassed about, but at the same time stains are little embarrassing in public or when people around you are very judgemental.

So , I thought of moving out from his grip but he spoke in between

" Can you ever be a little concious about your surroundings?."

But this time, I found myself speaking with a hint of embarrassment in my voice.

"I didn't knew , I would get my periods this early."

I had to speak up because it's not like I'm oblivious to what's going on around me. It's just that the situation sometimes gets the best of me, you know? Maybe, I suppose.

Then he spoke " So , you want me to remind you every month ?."

He spoke mocking me

I tried to say something in my defence because he's mocking me on something which is not in my hands but before I could say something more he spoke in between

" Did you know ? The watchmens out there were commenting and gossiping?."

I gasped , because i didn't knew all this happened , as I was busy with admiring those flowers that I wasn't even aware about my surrounding also

But this time he cupped my cheeks and spoke softly

" Sejal , I didn't wanted to sound rude . But , I didn't liked the way they were commenting on you ."