6

Adhyaan:

As she walked out of the car I was watching her until she went inside the lane and she disappeared.  I don't have any feelings towards her as of now but I can't even deny the fact that she is my wife and I can't ignore the responsibility that I hold towards  her. So , I waited until she left from there safely.

I started my car and made my way towards my hotel room and during the whole ride I was thinking about what happened, and how fast my life changed. I am no more a bachelor and I'm married that too with an stranger.

How am I going to  tell this news to my parent's, how are they going to react towards my sudden marriage. God , there's so much going on in my life my life has turned upside down .

As I entered my hotel room , I was unbuttoning my shirt buttons when I realised that my coat is with her , there's no big deal about that but it's just that every single thing is making me think about my messed up life . Where as I'm avoiding to think as much as I can  because I don't know the solution so I'm just trying to run away from it.

But looks like everything is going to remind about my unexpected marriage. It sounds like a coward but I can't help , only a cold shower at this moment can make me feel Little sane .

So , I moved towards bathroom for having a long cold shower . After taking my time I came out and wore sweatpants and just moved out to the balcony and stood there and leaned towards the fresh air and closed my eyes , trying to find peace in this silence and looking out for solutions.

As I stood there for some couple of minutes, I thought of meeting her once and sit and talk with her regarding this marriage otherwise it's not going to work this way , I'm not raised to give up on my responsibility so I can't even do it now. I have to speak to her , but nor do I have her number or any information about her except for her address.

I think I should go tomorrow to that address and look out for her , thinking that I atleast got some temporary peace regarding my situation I was going inside to get some sleep when suddenly realisation hit me that tomorrow I'm leaving for Chandigarh.

Oh god , where am I stuck . I can't even drop my plan of Chandigarh as my dad needs me there due to office
tasks. I think I have only one option and that is going to her place at this time and it's already around 2 . But I don't think so it's appropriate to meet at this time .

I think I should meet her once before leaving tomorrow around 7 or 8 in the morning. One more hectic day, after thinking all these I went to sleep .

Sejal :

Suddenly dum light flashed through my eyes causing distress in my sleep , slowly I opened my eyes and took some time to understand my surroundings and after a while memory of yesterday night flashes me and I got in my senses.

I realised I slept whilst sitting on the ground and my head was resting on the door frame , ugh I'm going to have a neck pain today . While getting up I looked down and saw I was still holding his coat in my hands and again I started to feel lost about my life .

After a while I heard my alarm clock ringing which brought me back to my senses and I stood up to snooze my alarm where I saw that it's almost six thirty in the morning and then I moved towards my cupboard and kept his coat inside my cupboard and moved out to my balcony and stood there feeling morning air hitting across my face and made me involuntarily close my eyes where as I was trying to get away from this world.

But suddenly I heard car honk and it caused me to open my eyes and look down as it was honking just down of my balcony. When I looked down at first I didn't get who could be at this hour and that too with car .

But soon I saw a man dressed in crisp white shirt and formal pants, shirt rolled up till arms his veins were popping out and one could see his well built body even beneath the shirt . He was indeed worth watching and it was all until he looked up my direction and it made my breath hitched and made my heart beat faster than ever because I never imagined him to come over my house balcony that too at this hour and after the yesterday's incidence I didn't expect him to even give two thoughts about me.

But then I calmed my heartbeats and tried to act as calm as possible and looked towards him and he actioned me to come down . I wasn't sure , what I decoded was right or wrong so I actioned back he actioned with a nod.

Then I moved inside my room washed my face, adjusted my mangalsutra and vermilion and just draped a scarf around me as I was still in my yesterday's clothes and my shirt is tore and I cannot wear his coat again nor do I have time to change now, so I just draped it around and went down.

I went slowly down  and  saw that all were still asleep as it was Sunday .so I took this as an opportunity and went out fast and was slowly walking towards him and stood beside him with my head hung low not knowing what to do .

He spoke in the most deep voice ever " andar Beth jaao , kuch baat karni hai " and he moved towards the driver seat .

I didn't understood what he was talking was he taking somewhere or what , I can't go out with him now I have to go back inside before everyone's awake furthermore I wasn't sure that he asked me to sit .
When I didn't show any movement he turned back and asked
" koi problem hai ?" In dominating voice .

I replied slowly " nahi vo mein mujhe vo " I was trying to form words when again he spoke in between and said

" Do we want to show everyone we are going to have a talk ?" It's when I got that he wanted to talk inside car so that no one's going to spot us. when he read my expressions that I was convinced ,he unblocked the passenger door for me just like yesterday and I sat inside .

And we moved little far away from my house so that we don't come in view and he halted the car . And again everything was in silence , more like an awkward silence . I was looking down and playing with my fingers when he spoke

Adhyaan:

She was sitting inside my car and playing with her fingers , she was still in here yesterday's dress and she wrapped a scarf around to look like presentable, looks like maybe she wasn't okay either with all of the happenings.

Knowing that she's not going to speak so I started with " how are you feeling?"

She replied " thik hu ab".

After a couple of minutes pause I spoke " mujhe hum dono ke bare mein baat karni hai."

I could sense she become little alert after my this statement but still she actioned me to continue and I spoke

" Mein is shaadi ko manta hu , aur tumhe apni biwi bhi .Mujhe nhi pata mere parents kese react karenge , par ab biwi ho tum meri .Mujhe bas waqt chahiye aur sahi waqt chahiye sab kuch batane ko aur vo abhi nhi hai , na mere liye na tumahare liye"

I stated it with a deep and serious tone trying my best to put forward my thoughts that I just need time , nor her situation will allow her to come and live with me , she has her own parents and waited for her reply

She spoke " mein samjhti hu , mujhe khud nhi pata mere parents kya bolenge mein unhe ye sab kese bataungi. Par aapne is shaadi ko maana wahi bohot hai mere liye."

I understood what she was trying to say, it's honestly going to more tough for her to spill the news to her parents. Further I asked her

" Kitne saal ki ho ?"

She replied "twenty three , aur aap?" slowly

I said " twenty six" she replied with an ohh

Then I further said " I will be leaving for Chandigarh within few hours , mein bas itna chahta hu abhi filhaal kisiko bhi hamare baare mein nhi pata chalna chahiye "

She replied with " ji".

I nodded and said " late hora hai, ab jaana chahiye Hume"

She said " ha"

She was about to leave from car when I held her wrist and made her sit back on the seat and she questioned me kya hua , I eyed her shoulder but she didn't get so I took hold of her scarf and made her drape it correctly trying not to make any contact and said

" Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho , agli baar se dhyan rakhna "

She just kept her head low and went out of the car as fast as possible. I sighed looking at her and drove my car from there