10

sejal :

It was just like any other day , I woke up prepared coffee for myself and i stood in the balcony and was sipping my coffee and staring out in the blank , no where in particular just staring people around me and feeling silence around me and thinking about how my life has changed this drastically . 

After a while , I freshened up and headed out for my destination and got busy in doing my job like usual. soon , time skipped and it was around eight and i heard so much of comottion with so many bodyguards around , looks like some huge deal is being offered to this company.

Anyways, soon it was around ten and today i was little late unlike everyday . I packed my belongings and was moving towards the door , whilst someone suddenly pulled my hands and pushed me inside the store room , I couldn't decipher what was happening I was about to shout when that person abruptly kept hand on my mouth from preventing me to shout. When i saw that person , he was one of the staff members.

It gave me chills, it felt like exactly like that night but it wasn't  totally same or similar to that night, the only difference was that night i wasn't married but this night I am. That person looked at me lustfully and said " you are such a beauty cant wait to ravish you."

I was pushing him with all my force while tears where continuously flowing form my eyes. soon he started to unbutton my shirt while holding my both hands behind my back and unbuttoned first three buttons  and now he could see me in my bra , but before he could touch me someone grabbed him and gave him a punch on his face and then hit him hard on his face and growled in a dark voice
" biwi hai vo meri , hath kese lagaya tune use."

At first i couldn't understand but later he turned towards me , I just couldn't move my eyes from him because I couldn't believe that it was him he was looking more handsome than ever in his Armani suit with beard and tall height .But how and when did he came here , he came towards me and gave me his coat to wear and held me by my shoulder and lead me to his car.

I was not able to understand what was happening and why now? why does he always have to come in such situations and make me feel helpless , why? 

He made me sit in the car and he took his seat on the driving seat and he was moving his hands between his hair out of frustration  and looked towards me to further ask  me " are you fine?"

I didnt reply for few minutes and then asked him " why now? kyu aaye ho firse."

He said " look, lets keep this aside for now and lets get you to home."

I chuckled mentally at the word home but I was not having enough energy to argue with him much or question him anything , I just didn't respond anything and just typed in the address and he was driving me to my place.

He further asked looking at my neck and said " you still wear the mangalsutra?."

I just nodded

The whole car ride was silent no one spoke anything and he stopped near the building , I was about to get down from the car but then he asked me out " last time to yaha nahi chora tha mene."

I replied " is baar aur pichle baar mein, waqt bohot badal chuka hai" I said blankly and i was getting down when he held my wrists and stopped me .

I looked at him and he spoke " can we please talk?."

to which i just chuckled and said " is baar kya bilkul chor ke jaane ka irada hai?."

he didn't had any answers and asked me once again or more like pleading.  " can we please talk?"

I replied "ok" and started to get down from the car when he again spoke in between 

"bahar kyu jaa rahi ho , car mein beth jaao. yahi andar hi baat karte hai."