13

Adhyaan :

Soon , we reached Chandigarh and we were only few kilometres away from my home and she was sleeping soundly during the whole ride . I thought to wake her up as we were almost at my place . At first I didn't knew how should I wake her up so I called her name for thrice gently but she didn't respond to it.

I feel she's a very heavy sleeper , thus not having any other option I moved her a little by holding her shoulder and she woke up being little startled and was trying to collect the surroundings around her . And after few minutes she asked me where are we , whereas she was still in her sleep.

I replied her stating " at my place. "

Soon all the sleep she was having in her eyes flew away and she became little alarmed and self conscious about her self and started trying to fix her hairs and dress .  Unknowingly, she spoke something while fixing her hairs.

"What will your parents even think about me , that how uncivilized daughter in law they've got after they see me like this"

This caught my attention and I spoke to her with a smirk while looking towards her , " so, changed your mind?."

She asked while still busy in fixing her
hairs.

" What do you mean , I'm not understanding anything."

I replied "about introducing yourself as my wifey."

Soon, she realised what she spoke and recollected about her own condition that she kept of not revealing to anyone about our relation , and quickly tried to defend herself by saying that " I just spoke about me being their daughter in law."

I leaned towards her and spoke huskily " so , doesn't that mean you're my wifey huh?."

She couldn't think of anything else and just opened and closed her mouth like a fish , and when she regained her attention she swiftly pushed me by chest and started muttering something while I laughed seeing her flushed face.

After a while , we reached the mansion gate and she asked me while giving me a not so sweet smile

" How are you going to make me stay here?."

I replied " soon, you'll see."

And made my way towards the mansion gate and parked my car .

Sejal :

I'm so clumsy , how could I forget about my own condition. Because of my one mistake again he got the chance to tease me . He already intimidates me alot and then me doing such things lands me into second hand embarrassment.

Soon , we reached the mansion and I asked him how are you going to make me stay in this mansion, while he gave such a lame reply and soon he parked the car . As he parked the car , I could feel the nervousness inside me .

My hands were sweating, I was shaking my legs vigorously and I could feel something inside my stomach.  Though he's not going to introduce me as his wife but still I know they are my in laws and that nervousness of meeting someone is too much to handle and if they are your in laws , that's the worst case.

I didn't realised when he came by my side and unlocked my side of car door and gave his hand , so that I could get out. I kept my hands on his and I could feel they are so warm and comforting.

Looks like, it's made for my cool hands , and unknowingly it comforted me a little while he pressed his hands slightly and told me

" Don't worry , everything will be fine."

I just hummed and soon he left my hand as we were going to enter inside the house while I missed the  warmth it provided to my cold hands.

Soon , he rang the door bell while I was inwardly anticipating and the door was opened by a young girl who looks certainly like of my age but I guess she's little younger than me . I observed her for a while and I could see few similarities between her and my husband . While I was trying to decode who she was , in the mean time she spoke "bhai" and instantly hugged him and said