4

Sejal:

As I started walking after a couple of minutes I saw few men were following me and I my heart beat instantly shot up , this was the least thing I expected. I never expected my self to be in this situation. I was so scared I started walking fast . I tried to call my mom in hope of some help .

 But my hands were shivering, I wasn't even able to unlock my phone and then started walking more faster than before, but they increased their pace more and i was frightened like never before. I didn't knew what to do my instincts just decided to follow my instincts and began running and I started running, but I was struggling as I was wearing heels because of the interview . 

I felt almost helpless and I had no idea when tears started to flow from my eyes . I felt completely alone and isolated and I was blankly running away from them , I didn't knew when did their pace became so fast and they were almost behind me when they caught hold of my arms and they violently pulled me in their direction , landing me on their chest. 

 Their touch made me feel so disgusted that I was unable to even articulate the worst feeling I was experiencing. I was almost a crying mess and was thinking how to get out from here. When I abruptly tried pushing them , but then found that they all were almost four to five men and all in their 40s 

I tried pushing them with all my strength but they all begin to make a circle around me and started to touch me . I begged them to " please leave me , I beg you" as i sobbed hardly.

One of them retorted "you are so young , why would we even leave you"

I sobbed helplessly" please , aapko Jo chahiye mein aapko de dungi , bas mujhe chor dein"

uttered someone else said " tum chahiye ek raat ke liye "

I cried helplessly and felt so cheap , when they started to roam their hands on my shoulders and began to touch and stroke my shoulders. I made every effort to resist their touch and to run from their, but they managed to grab hold of my hand

I begged them but I lost all my hope and accepted my fate when one of them tore my shirt off my shoulder . I lost all my hope and left everything on God when all of a sudden

Adhyaan:

Around six o'clock at night, my meeting was over, but the director of the company asked us to stay for a short while so they could give us a tour of the business. 

 It was almost 8 o'clock when I took the tour of their company, so I didn't resist because I wanted to take a look before signing a deal with them soon. 

 I informed them about my leave of absence, not realizing it was already so late. However, they told me that since it was already late and past dinnertime, I should eat and head out. 

I was going to say no when they asked me again, but I was in no position to say no because it was getting late and it would be close to 10:30 by the time I get to my hotel room . Thus, after giving it some thought, I accepted their request and joined them for dinner. 

 It was past 9:20 by the time I finished my meal. I then started to head home after taking my leave in my car.

After a while of driving, I heard some sobbing sounds at a corner. At first, I didn't pay any attention to them, but later on, I realized that the sounds were the cries of a girl who was requesting help and support. When I noticed that a few men were trying to harass the girl, I got out of the car and ended up moving a little further forward.

 I had no idea that I was so disgusted by what I was seeing—how could they do this to a girl the age of their daughter? And I lost it when I saw that they had torn the girls' shirt off her shoulders , i lost it and yelled, "Leave her."

Sejal:

I heard a voice of a young man saying " leave her " in a very domineering voice

I simply was unable to understand anything because I had lost the ability to think clearly. I had no idea who that guy was or what his intentions were towards me.

One of the men then shouted back, "Why, we found her First, let us taste her. You could then come."

But the another one said " if you can't wait, join us "

I was crying in the hopes of getting help, but I had no idea how to react.

However, he boldly uttered once more " I said , leave her "

Again one of them said " kyu, hum nahi chorenge " and he went ahead and grabbed his collar

His eyes turned dark and gave a look towards the person who caught his collar and said in a dark voice ,"Collar chor mera," . Which sent chills down my spine and made my spine tingle out of fear.

That person replied " nahi to kya ha, ye ilaka mera hai aur Yaha meri chalti hai "

He didn't said anything he just gave him a hard punch to his face and he he fell on the ground .I gasped at what happened

He uttered "Jo karna hai kar, ladki ko chor,"

"Kyu, lagti kya hai teri, Teri mashuka hai kya?" asked one of them. and let out a loud laugh. While others joined him as well.

He just started hitting everyone without saying anything. Afterward, one of them called the local landlord and asked him to come over since he was the only one who could deal with them at this point. 

 After four or five minutes, a Jeep pulled up, and an elderly man with a few men holding sticks yelled, "Stop all these, and who are you?" loudly. He spoke of glancing at the young man.    

With no further words, he simply stopped hitting and looked up at him, then used his thumb to wipe the blood off his lips. He then took hold of my hand and led me to his distantly parked car and made me wear his coat.

However, the sarpanch remarked, "You can't take this girl with you in this manner. I gasped when I heard that, saying, "Leave her to my men if you don't have any relationship with her." Since we had no relationship, I'm not sure what would happen to me now. 

 With a commanding, domineering voice, he said, startling everyone, "Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?"

However, one of the men who attempted to harass me burst out laughing and said " biwi? Huh . Biwi hoti toh tu alag aur ye alag kyu Jaa rahe the . Ye sab jhut bol Raha hai . Ye iski koi biwi nhi lagti hai" 

 Upon hearing this the landlord said "Therefore, she cannot accompany you. given that you have no relationship. Either get married to her right away or leave her here if you want to end this matter over here" 

 He uttered "kidhar karni hai shaadi?" without pausing to think and staring the landlord with sharp eyes and spoke in a loud, commanding voice  

"Chalo mere sath," he said, taking my hand in his, and I followed him. While I simply followed him, I had no idea what was going on.

 Arrived at a small mandir after five minutes, where they gave him the mangalsutra and sindoor. He then made me wear the mangalsutra and filled my partition with sindoor. I was just shedding tears and staring down blankly the entire time. 

 I never thought that I would get married so early. Besides that, I know nothing about him.  

accidental weddingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara