9

Sejal :

I was aimlessly walking around the roads . I was left with nothing nor do I have anything left within me to cry over. I just looked at the bag with me which had few of my belongings which my mom threw on me , it had my few clothes . So I just wrapped a scarf around me as it was little cold outside.

I sat near the bus stop , and started thinking what to do now ? Where should I go ? What about the job I got ? Should I continue staying here itself ? But where will I reside ?

Then I dailed one of my friend's number , her name is Rhea. She's been my one of my close freinds for a long time we don't speak much but when we do , we can connect easily with eachother.

I thought of staying here itself because I can't afford to go to another city, I have nothing with me . I dailed her number and she picked in few rings

She spoke excitedly " Hello  Sejal , how have you been long time no call?."

I spoke silently "Rhea , can we meet at your place?."

She realised soon there's something wrong and she said " yes, why not . I'll send you the location ."

I said "okay" and I took an auto and made my way towards her place.

After a while I reached her place and I went inside and she made me sit comfortably and then she asked me in a serious tone " what's wrong Sejal?."

I didn't knew , I could break this easily. As soon as she asked me I started crying

She comforted me and then after a while when I relaxed I told her everything that happened without skipping anything. She looked at me and told " you don't have to cry Sejal , we will figure something okay ?."

"And about that person, don't you guys have any contact?."

I replied no , " I don't even know his full name , or what does he do ."

She asked me " what's his name , by the way ?."

I said  slowly "adhyaan."

She said , " why does this name sound , like I've heard somewhere ."

And after two minutes , she shouted loud and spoke "Sejal , god he's the CEO of Khanna and group ."

I didn't belive her at first like is he the only adhyaan in the world or what , nor do I know about any CEO of Khanna and group

She spoke " you don't belive right? Let's search on Google."

She searched and I was shocked behind everything when I saw his images , he's the same person whom I got married to . He is the CEO? Why didn't I searched him anytime.

Rhea spoke " girl, you're married to the most eligible bachelor."

I didn't know what to feel , should I feel happy? But how should I feel? Because what if I married him, he's not with me anyway . My mom dad threw me out of the house because of all these marriage chaos . How am I supposed to feel lucky?

I didn't spoke anything later ,after a while I told her that I've got a job as a receptionist and as I don't have any place to reside so can I stay here and as later I would get my salary I would move out of this place and find a new place to stay at .

She said in response that I don't have to move out , I can stay here .

But I didn't feel to trouble her because of me, I've already troubled everyone
enough I don't want to be a burden to anyone now .

Later , she agreed because after a month even she was going to move out of India because of her job . So , I had to anyway move out and I have to find a place to live .