28

Sejal :

After I came back from shopping, I felt pretty tired, so I decided to take a break and rest for a while. As I lay down on my bed, I couldn't help but notice some strange emotions stirring inside me. It's hard to explain

But instead of dwelling on it too much, I took off my earrings and settled in, hoping for a sleep. Sometimes a little rest can do wonders for the mind and body.

Adhyaan :

Today at the shopping mall, everything was going fine. I really enjoyed accompanying her while she shopped. But she's quite stubborn and didn't like me walking behind her.

To make things even more confusing, she asked me to walk behind Natasha. I mean, she's my wife, why would I want to walk behind someone else? It's like she's not understanding this simple fact.

Everything was going smoothly until she decided to pay for herself at the checkout counter. Since we were being watched, I didn't want to argue and cause a scene, so I just went along with it and let her pay.

She mentioned that she bought it because it was worth a thousand. I don't really mind, as I'm not one to judge how she spends her money. It's actually a good thing to be mindful of not wasting money. But the idea that she bought it only because she could afford that much doesn't concern me either. To be honest, I'm not comparing our earnings or mocking her for earning less than me or anything like that.

But she thinks that I wouldn't pay for her, even though I'm right there with her. I want to make it clear that I'm not one of those guys who neglect their responsibilities. It's not about being a controlling man, it's just that I genuinely want to take care of her and her things. She's my wife, and I fully embrace that role. But it does bother me a little that she doesn't acknowledge me as her husband or even a friend who can pay for her things.

I know I'm partly to blame for my behavior in the beginning. But I'm trying, really trying hard to work on our relationship and make things better between us.

Sejal :

After taking a nice nap, I got up and freshened up a bit. I thought it would be nice to make myself some tea and enjoy it in the garden.

So, I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea. As I was making it, I happened to glance at the clock and realized it was already around six thirty. Wow, I must have slept for quite a while!

After that, I went to the lawn area to enjoy the surroundings and savor my tea. While I was drinking, I heard a car's noise since the lawn area is close to the parking lot. I had a clear view, and that's when I noticed it was Adhyaan getting out of the car. He had his coat in his arms, his shirt sleeves rolled up, and his tie loosened around his neck. He looked really stressed and tired, probably from all the work he had to do.

It seemed like he didn't even have a chance to sleep like I did. As I was observing him, our eyes met, and we locked gazes for a moment. I thought of giving him a smile, but all he did was nod in response. I didn't really like the way he just nodded, and it hurt me a bit. But I decided to brush it off and followed him to ask if he wanted some tea.

So, I started walking behind him, but I was feeling really nervous. He looked tired and intimidating, and the fact that he didn't even greet me properly made me even more nervous. I was struggling to even call out his name. Without realizing it, I just followed him from the lawn to the hallway.

But then, he suddenly turned towards me and spoke with raised eyebrows. He didn't look like the sweet Adhyaan I knew.

"Why are you following me?"

he asked. It felt like a deja vu, as if I had heard those words before. Then it hit me-I had said the exact same thing to him in the morning.

Due to my nervousness, I simply replied,