17

Adhyaan :

When I saw Sejal approving to Tara's lame commands , I couldn't hold myself and went to my room . She's my wife , not any servant of this house and her not opposing her , didn't settle with me . It wasn't just about Tara, it was about in general . I just wanted her to take stand for herself instead of approving with everyone.

This made me raged , and the fact that she's my wife didn't settle with me . Also , I could do many things but my hands were tied because of her condition and my past jerk behaviour which led to her this conditional statement of agreeing to live with me under the same roof . So , somewhere I was angry on myself also .

Later , when I was little calm . I went towards her room to check on her and  inside the room when she held my hand and sobbed , that became my last cue , and I instantly comforted her and explained her things also made her eat the food inside her room itself and I went towards my room to change my clothes.

I was thinking of speaking to Tara also regarding her behaviour with Sejal . Because it was not just about Sejal , but in general she should learn that this is not how we treat people. So , I knocked at her door and saw her busy in laptop. When she saw me , she just turned her face aside and then I went towards her bed ,  and spoke in an authoritative tone

" Tara  , down what you did was that appropriate?."

She didn't responded to me and I don't like when people don't respond to me when I'm speaking to them , so I again spoke in a dominating voice

" I'm speaking to you Tara."

She turned towards me and spoke

" But  bhai ,  she's just our guest and also my mood was bad after coming from college so I vent my frustration on her ."

To say , I was quite pissed because of her lame excuses but still stated in a calm voice

" from next time I don't want such behaviour from you , and you're going to say her sorry."

And then started to move out of her room

But a shrill voice made me stop , that was none other than of Tara

" Seriously Bhai ? You want me to say sorry?."

I just turned around and folded my hands across my front and spoke

" Yes."

She again spoke agitated

" what had she even done to you , that you are taking her side infront of your sister."

I was going to say something but she again spoke in between and went out of the room out of frustration

" Bas dost hi to hai , biwi thodi hai aapki . Aur mein nahi bol rahi hu usko sorry ."

And that was enough for me to go in my zone , because ironically she's my wife.

As , I was not in my good state of mind so after that even  I left from there and went to my study room to get some fresh air .

Soon, it was dinner time and everyone had their dinner and went to their respective rooms , so did I.

As it was around ten and I was busy in doing some office work . My mind drifted towards Sejal and thought to check on her .

So , I went towards her room and thought of knocking . But then I thought that it might disturb her thus I unlocked the door and went inside.

Sejal :

It was almost around ten , when my sleep broke . As , I already slept around seven so my sleep drifted and now I was casually lying on the bed not knowing what to do . Suddenly , I heard my door unlocking and I got startled for a moment not knowing who might come at this moment