2

Adhyaan pov :

When I was at my workplace, my personal assistant, Kyra, came and provided me with the schedule for the upcoming meetings that had been planned. Now, let me introduce myself. My name is Adhyaan Khanna, and I serve as the CEO of Khanna and Group. I'm 26 years old and it is my father who initially founded this company.

However, I have taken up the company and, through my determination and commitment, I have successfully navigated the company through several obstacles, enabling it to achieve an outstanding reputation within the industry. My family and I reside in our home located in Chandigarh.

Living in a joint family has always been a cherished experience for me. I am deeply attached to my family, which includes my parents, Neha Khanna and Prateek Khanna, as well as my younger sister Tara Khanna, who is currently pursuing a career in fashion designing. Together, we form a close-knit, nuclear family that brings me joy and contentment.

Later on, my paternal uncle, Rajeev Khanna, along with his wife, Niyati Khanna and their daughter, Urvashi Khanna, who is of the same age as Tara and is currently studying commerce.

My father's sister, who we refer to as my aunt, and her husband, my uncle named Anil Sharma, live in the same household as us. We have a joint family setup. My uncle, being an orphan with no other relatives, was requested by my father to reside with us. They have a son named Vedant Sharma, who is currently 19 years old and studying in 12th grade.

My grandmother, who I affectionately refer to as my dadi, holds a very special place in my heart. She plays a crucial role in our family, providing support and strength. In fact, my love for my family knows no bounds, and being apart from them is something I simply cannot bear.

Throughout my life, I've been incredibly fortunate to have received an abundance of love from my parents and family. Thanks to their support, I have never had to experience any form of discomfort. However, it is important to note that this does not mean that I do not appreciate my comfort zone or that I am unable to handle discomfort. I am truly grateful to my parents for fulfilling all of my desires and providing me with everything I need.

Examining all of these factors, I directed my attention towards my agenda for the day and let out a weary sigh, realizing that I have a series of consecutive meetings scheduled. While I wouldn't necessarily describe myself as a workaholic, there are instances when my workload brings out my utmost dedication and productivity.

later after completing all my lined up meetings i walked out of my office and reached the parking area and sat in my car and drive towards my house.

As I entered, it was quite late today as I had some extra work to complete and then I went towards the main gate and opened and saw there all the family members were sitting together and having some great time talking together while waiting for me.

My mom saw me and asked me " I had called you these many times adhyaan why didn't you pick up my calls"

I said " I am sorry maa , I was a little busy today."

she said " Its fine, fresh and come, we are all waiting for you."

Then I went to my room and freshened up and went towards the dining area and sat in my seat.

Everyone was talking to each other while eating when my mom and niyati chachi started talking about my marriage.

they said " beta , shaadi karne ka irada hai bhi ya nahi"

I stayed quiet.

Tara said in between. " bhai , jaldi jaldi shaadi karein , waise bhi ghar mein bohot din se kuch function nahi hua hai"

I said " to teri shaadi karwade?"

Urvashi pipes in between and slides with her" but bhaiya aap sabse bade ho "

​Vedant also joined them and said" ha ha , ab to bhabhi laa doo "

I preferred not to say anything to them as making them understand it's waste and instead, I ate my food and started having business conversations with my dad.

Later, everyone had their food and went to their respective rooms. I went to my room and started thinking about what they were all saying.I really should get married? am i ready for this? i really dont know whether I am ready for this or not

As for my previous relationships, I had girlfriends during my college days but none lasted long. I was aware that they all had timepasses, and I was the same. I never really thought about commitment or settling down with one girl. I feel I am not ready for this.

While I was thinking about all of these things later, sleep took over and I wasn't sure when I fell asleep, hoping for the best.