7

Sejal :

I came inside my house and saw that it's around seven, everyone must be awake by now . Later , I went upstairs to my room and stood infront of the mirror and begin to look at myself. How different I'm looking, this vermillion and mangalsutra it's making me feel so different, many emotions are running through me and I don't know what to feel and how  to describe it.

I slowly touched my vermillion and went again to the flashback and memories of him where he filled it with his hands , slowly I traced the mangalsutra which is of his name . It gives the feeling that I belong to someone now. But is he even ready to give chance to start everything from beginning .

He accepts the relationship but till when we are supposed to hide ? Is there ever going to be us? What if he is thinking to divorce me ? I don't have answers but I am not certain what to think after his today's confession.

Leaving all that behind I went to bathroom for having a hot shower , because I really need it so much . My body is paining because of all the chaos that happened last night . Later , I took my time and went to bathroom and did all my morning business  and wore a baggy tshirt and pajamas . This is the most comfortable thing ever to wear.

After a while I went downstairs and saw that my mom was in the kitchen probably making breakfast and my father was busy in doing something and my sister is still sleeping . So I went ahead and helped my mom in kitchen for making breakfast.

Where she asked me " you were so late last night."

I said " uh yes mom, I got stuck in traffic but everything went fine."

She replied "oh , so you'll get the job ?."

I didn't had any answers , because I myself don't know how did my interview go , also I was already done with the day by the time my chance came for the interview. I just hope I get the job since I just can't take money from my dad anymore and also I don't think so he can even help me out for the fee of whole course.

So , I just replied " I hope so , I get the job."

She said " you'll get , don't worry . Come now let's have breakfast."

I kept all the plates on dining table and we three ate in silence, my sister will have her breakfast once she's awake or more like  I'm gonna wake her up after having my breakfast.

So after getting done with my breakfast, I went upstairs to see any mail regarding the job offer from the company. But my hopes died down when I didn't find any , I think I should wait for more 2-3 days . I hope so I get this job or else I have to search for another.

Adhyaan:

I drove myself from Delhi to Chandigarh rather than flying into my private jet because right now I really need a long break from everyone and want to enjoy the long drive and the comfortable silence around me , it feels like I'm loving silence more than anything now.

After having a talk with her , I don't know what I am going to do now . I told her to keep it as a secret but I myself don't know what am I supposed to do next , how am I gonna break this news to my parents how is she going to tell her parents heck it's all messed up . But soon I gave up on thinking all these and left everything aside.

I was blissfully enjoying the drive where the cold air was hitting me , soon time passed and it was almost around eleven and I almost reached my home . I  entered my house and saw my mom and she literally shouted in happiness after seeing me . She was surprised as if I was gone for a week or two , but I still feel blessed that my family loves me a lot .

She asked me  how was the meeting

I replied " it was all good "

She said energetically" chalo fir , jaldi se fresh hoja khana lagati hu".

I questioned " ha , baaki sab kidhar hai ?."

She said " tere papa to office gaye hai, tara aur urvashi College, niyati bhabhi to room mein hai kuch kaam se aur vedant room mein padh raha hai. Aur Anil Bhai aur didi bahar gaye hue hai"

I replied "acha, to mein fresh hoke aata hu"

She reverted back with " jaldi aana."

I went to my room upstairs and removed my watch and tie and went into my walk in closet to take out my clothes and headed towards my bathroom to get fresh

Later , I went downstairs and joined with mom , chachi and vedant for lunch

Where my mom said "ab to shaadi karle adhyaan , mujhe bhi mere pote poti ko khilana hai, kyu bhabhi?"

To which Chachi said "aur nahi to kya adhyaan ab to chabbis ka ho gaya hai "

Mom said " ye baju wali Sunita kitna khelti hai apne pote ke sath "

I said " to khel lijiye unke pote ke sath"

To which she said " mujhe tere bacho ko khilana hai "

I said in a surprised face whilst smiling" to aapko bas bache chahiye mujhse, vo to mein Bina shaadi ke bhi de du aapko"

To which Chachi said " Haye Haye besharam ho gaya hai pura"

While mom joined her and said " aur kya , ese hi kisi ke sath thodi karwaungi Teri shaadi "

To which I just didn't said anything and started to think about my marriage which I have already done that too with a stranger . Huff, this is going to be way more complicated than I'm expecting. It's better that I just leave things as it is for now and hold it on pause and look after my company.

Just like chatting with them for a while then I left for office , as dad has called me to office

Later , I went to office and attended few meetings and then like usual I came back to home around eight with my dad and chachu and later we had dinner and had some chit chat at the dining table and we all went to our room

So , did I and as I was already tired and exhausted from back to back meetings and when did sleep engulfed me I had no idea and I was in a deep slumber within no time.