16

Adhyaan :

After I was done with my breakfast, I headed towards parking lot and waited for her to come and later when she came I couldn't hold myself and kissed her . I know , this is not correct but when I'm with her I loose control over myself. I know last time when I was in a relationship, it didn't turned out be the best and it ended up in the worst heartbreak and I had build a wall around me .

It's not like I'm making my walls break , but at the same time she's my wife and I can't behave like some jerk with her just because of my past . I had already behaved like a jerk , it's just that I will give her all the rights and will treat her the way a wife is to be treated but loving her is not in my list right now .

Because , I'm not sure about that . It's very complex because when we go through a heartbreak unknowingly our heart refuses to accept anyone else . It will take time , so let's wait because what we are right now is somewhere in beginning and I feel we are going good .

She's such a shy girl , I can easily notice how she goes all nervous and looses her confidence when I'm infront of her or around her surroundings . It's really fun sometimes to tease her , I wish she retorts me back someday . It is going to be so fun .

Thinking all these , I sat inside my car and drove to my office and I got down from my car when I reached the office . After that I straight went to my cabin and asked Kyra for today's daily schedule .

Sejal :

Later , when he went . I went to my room and checked if I had got some job confirmations or not but to my disappointment I didn't recived any approvals . But not loosing any hope , I kept my thoughts positive.

After that , I was  getting so bored . So, I thought of strolling the mansion , so I went out of my room and strolled around my mansion. To my surprise, the mansion was so huge , I never dreamt of such big house , and now staying over here is nevertheless like a dream .

But what caught my attention was his room , and how I got to know that's his room is because I've seen him at times coming out of the room . So , upto my knowledge it's his room . Knowing that it's his room I got curious, and unknowingly my steps moved forward and halter infront of his door and when I was almost about to unlock one of the staff person came and said almost rudely

" This is Adhyaan's sir room , no body is allowed to enter . Sir doesn't like anyone entering without permission"

After I listened his words , I spoke a small sorry and moved out of there and thought is he really this strict and possesive about his belongings that the staff person spoke in horror as if , if he gets know his job would be lost .

After that , I again went to my room as I was feeling so bored in this mansion . Everybody is busy in their own and even if they speak , no body much interacts with me . So , that's why I keep my mouth shut . So not knowing what to do , I took a nap and then I again woke up after around three or four hours when it was around six thirty in the evening . I was feeling so tired and lazy after waking up and as it's almost around six and I slept for so long , I missed my lunch.

After getting my self little freshened up , I went to kitchen to have something to eat as I was feeling so hungry . But to my disappointment I didn't find anything left over from lunch to eat . So , I thought of making tea .

After making tea , I took the cup and was going towards my room but when I was heading out of kitchen I bumped into someone and the force was so strong that I almost fell on the ground with the cup breaking down into peices and the hot tea fell over my hand .

Because of the hot tea on my hand , I wasn't in my senses . But soon I was back because of someone's shouting and when I looked up I saw it was tara . She shouted in loud voice