Chapter two

Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou
Cover made by @tayyaba1404

Alex POV

I cried and cried, he's so harsh, what did I ever do to him *sobs* why me, why now.

"Alex..." Andy Drops down in front of me "what's wrong honey"

"Oh Alex, we hate seeing you like this" Ally says. God I have good friends

The door opens and reveals Chloe

"Ha ha ha, look at what we have here, is little ms perfect crying?"..."awww poor you" *slaps me in my face* all I could do was stand there, since the 4th grade this has been happening I never told anyone not even the twins.

"Don't ever slap her ever again Chloe" Andy hissed. She didn't have to do that, my cheek hurt a lot, and had a mark, ill need to make sure my parents don't see me

"Who do you think your talking to, I can do the same to you" so maybe I've being quiet when she bully's me but she doesn't have the right to touch my friend. She should back off. I will stand up for Andy

"Don't touch her Chloe this is between me and you only" this got everything out of me I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders, wow this feels good I should do that more often.

"Oh ms perfect Is speaking up, huh? And If I don't?, what are you going to do about it?" Really could she let me have my moment, now what do I say oh god, I'm under pressure again.

*bell rings*

"Save by the bell, ill see you around dirt" and with that she left. Phew!!! Finally it was time she left. Now how do I explain this to the girls?.

"You have a lot of explaining to do missy, we'll have this conversation at lunch understand?" Oh god Ally is mad and when she's mad things don't go well, all I could do was nod. I washed my face then headed to room 5 to get my stuff.

3rd period was now which meant I had English Lit which was one of my favorite classes. While passing by the hallways, people gasp because of my face it was bright red, like a tomato. People stared and laughed like always. When I got to class I was greeted by Mrs. Watson. Mrs. Watson was very nice and had 3 kids. She was beautiful with her brown hair always flicking it of her shoulder.

"Hi Mrs. Watson" I greeted her and went to sit down. I was always seated in the front, the back scared me because it was reserved for Hunter's crew and the middle was for the normal ones, front was for the nerds. I loved being a nerd, I could get into a good college have a nice job.

"Ok class open your books to page 143, start reading, then write a summary, Alex come to my front desk please" oh god, what did I do now, it's ok Alex you don't know what she's going to tell you just chill.

"Yes, Mrs. Watson you wanted to see me"

"Yes, I need to ask you a question"

"What happened on your face"

Um.....um.....what do I tell her? I can't tell her the truth, Chloe will punish me more. Come up with something your a genius remember!!!!

"I fell down the stairs on my way here" I hope she buys it I can't get in trouble I'm to much of a goodie goodie . She stared at my face for a few second before telling me to go do my work. Wow that was close.

10 mns later I was done with my work and handed it in. I had nothing else to do but draw, I had a lot of talents like singing, dancing, I'm in gymnastics, ballets and a bunch of other stuff. I only got out because of my activities, if it wasn't for that ill would be stuck home reading a book or watching tv.

"Excuse me Mrs. Watson I was wondering if I may go use the bathroom please"

"Sure Alex " I mouthed a quick thank you and went on my way to the restrooms. On my way there I saw Hunter, he was coming over where I was, me being very athletic ran. He was running after me, I ran as fast as I could, slowly he was catching up. Oh for Christ sake what does he want. I quickly get in Mrs. Watson's class panting, everyone was looking at me I just bowed my head and went to my seat. What was he's deal, does he want to humiliate me again?

Hunter POV

I was running after her, wow she runs fast. I almost caught up to her, but she went in this classroom I couldn't go in there. All I wanted to say was sorry. A word that never came out of my mouth. Wow I'm. Stupid. So I walked back to my friends.

"Did you catch her?" Darrel asked, he's a good friend out of the 5 of use he's the only one who knows, we've known each other since kindergarten we were pretty close friends.

"No, she was too fast, that little girl can run"

"Or maybe your just to slow" *laughs* ugh I walked away maybe I shouldn't tell her yet keep her on the low.

Alex POV

Ok that was creepy but whatever, it's lunch now which means explain the girls everything I hope they don't get mad

*at lunch*

"Spill" Andy says wow so quick to know everything

"Ok, since the fourth grade I was bullied by Chloe I never knew why she hated me, in fourth grade she started calling me names and slapping me every time she saw me, since then she's been bullying me, I've never told anyone about this so you guys have to promise me not to do anything or tell anyone, please I've being fine since the fourth grade I can handled this please" they both look at each other that looked at me "we promise" yay not that I got that out of my shoulders lets get some food. I always picked the fruit salad, I love fruits. Ally got the spaghetti while Andy got the vanilla cake, hm vanilla was my favorite.

We sat at our table and talked about nothing serious then it was time for French.

"Bonjour, les enfant c'est l'heure de prendre le test que j'avais vous dire, bain alors mais ton crayon sûre la table" ( hi, kids it time to take the test I told you about, well then take your pencils out and put them on the table"

I love French but not that much right now, because he was here in the same class as me why do you ask ? Well I don't know why. I was ready for the test I had studied all weekend. I hope I get an A.

30 mns passed and class was over I have one more period for the day it was world history.

I hated world history but love Mr. Wilson he was sweet and old.

"Ok class today were going to learn about Rome, about their gods and Olympics, take your notebook out and get ready to take notes you will be tested in this on Wednesday"

Every was booing the poor teacher, I didn't have a problem studying.

Finally the day is over now I have to go do my homework.

The car ride was filled with Ed Sheeran and Mindless Behavior.........

When I got home I was greeted by Marcel

"Hey little cutie, how was your day" I asked her she looked pissed off

"Bad, mom won't let me have chocolate" oh god to avoid this I walked away from her, I went straight to my room and did my homework. Once I was done I watched Doctor Who my favorite show, when it got on I was singing the theme song and drumming it out. Bow ties are cool, me and my cousins Beatriz and Mehilda always loved to say it out loud we loved this show a lot. I got a text from Andy saying they were coming over I had no problem with that .

*door bell rings*

"Hey are you watching Doctor Who without us " Ally yells playfully. I quickly say no and before I know it they both lunged at me. Oh god I'm crushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N so second chapter I'm getting there if you have any ideas let me know

Vomment