Author's Note

I'm sorry if you thought this was an update, but it's not. I'm taking a break from writing. I can't do this anymore and if I keep going on my news feeds I will kill myself. I've being getting too much hate, and it has reached a point where I don't want to write anymore. I'm busy with school so there won't be a lot of updates. I'm very sorry, I didn't listen to my own advice or yours. I've already broke the news to my sisters and they think its a good idea. I'm very emotional so I've being crying a lot and it hurts me to hurt you guys that love the book so much.

I'm sorry, my sisters said that I've basically let the haters win. But it feels like this battle would have made me more sick and sad that I am right now.

I hope you can understand, I really do. I've tried and tried but I didn't succeed. It's difficult and to all the writers reading this book that have gotten hate before, I hope you stay strong but I obviously can't.

Like I said, I'm like glass anything will break me and anything will make me cry. I guess to all the haters that will be reading this, I'm giving you more hints of how to destroy me.

I love you guys, I hope you guys understand that it's for the best, for my own sake. I'm crashing down, going lower and lower every comment I've seen and it's not healthy of how I react. If you have any questions you can message me or my sisters, you'll see their username on the authors note before.

I'm sorry guys, I hope that you'll understand and I hope that you won't delete this book because I'm taking time off, that would just make me even more gloomy than I am. I feel dull. I hope I don't get hate on this too.

I love you guys, see you when I decide to update again and know that it's not only because of the haters, it's because of my health and school, so I hope you understand.

Te Amos,

Con todo mi corazón

Mishoushou 😭😭😭😭😥😢😰 💔💔💔💔