Chapter Eight

Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou

Hunter POV

I know I sound like a girl but I serious like her since freshman year, but I was to scared to tell her, and when I thought that after turning into a bad boy she would definitely have eyes for me, but I guessed wrong. But I not going to give up, this time I have to do it the right way, and ill start by finding who did that to her beautiful face.

"Hey Beyonce and Jazz"

" hey" they said in unison

"I have a favor to ask you guys and you can't say no"

"Do we have to" Beyonce asked, ugh she's making this more difficult for me

"Yes, it concerns the girl I like"

"What??? You like a girl, what's her name"

"Do I have to say, Beyonce "

"Yes.......now spill"

"It's Alex "

"As in Alex Perez " she gushed oh God here we go

"Yes, that Alex "

"I knew it" now Jazz was the one yelling, I have the best cousins ever don't I ? Note the sarcasm

"So what do you want us to do" Now it was Jazz that was doing the talking, maybe I shouldn't have told them

"Yesterday when I saw her, she had numerous bruises on her face, I .want you guys to help me find out who, it was" they both give each other that look when your thinking if you should tell the person what you know.

"Ah, I see you using big words now, you must really like her" Beyonce said, I'm pretty sure right now I was blushing a little, just a little.

"Ok.....we'll help" they said in unison

"Thanks guys, your the best" I give them both a kiss and went on my mission, my mission to save the girl of my dreams.

Beyonce POV

"Ok, this is big, remember he's not suppose to know, we promised Alex we wouldn't tell or do anything about it"

"Ok all we have to do is keep our mouth shut" Jazz said so calmly, like it was no big deal, we said we'll help

"Ok, but about him liking her, isn't so cute"

"Yah it is, and she likes him back"

"Awwwww" we both gushed

"Ok, I know that we shouldn't interfere but it's being 3 years now and he still hadn't make his move, I have the perfect plan but we need to go over it"

" k, what is it?"

"Spring break is coming up, we'll have a trip with the girls, and invite Hunter, all the girls have to know so let's go, we'll meet at the park"

"K, ill call them"

Alex POV

Ugh, I'm getting frustrated i understand it but its to much, so far I've done my homework, and 5 of Chloe's and 5 of Dordy's. ugh I have 10 more from each to go, I'm dead, spring break is coming up so, I hope I can rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hunter is so cute awwwww,

Spring break, what do you think will happen on that trip

Vomment