Chapter Six

Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou

Alex POV

The twins drove home with me today, so Hunter is not here yet so, they could see the car.

"Omg Alex, what did you do" Ally was laughing her butt off

"This is hilarious, what made you do it" Andy asked, I didn't tell them yet.

"So, yesterday after gymnastic practice, I went straight home for a shower, and while I was getting in the drive way, while Hunter was leaving he bumped into my car, and I told him that he was going to pay for the insurance, then he called me Princess, then he bumped my car again, leaving this big smash part that you see here" we walked in the back of my car to see it ruined "then he has the audacity to smirk at me, but I kinda felt butterflies, then I was pretty pissed of and did this beautiful art work"

"Are you crazy, he's going to kill you if he founds out " Andy says, I know what would happen if he did it would be the end of Alex Rachel Perez, I will never have my 4 babies, 2 of my own boy and girl and 2 adopted also boy and girl.

"That's why we have to make sure he doesn't find out"

"Doesn't find out what" oh oh, there he was my nightmare, the bad boy, my neighbor, the one I have a huge crush on. He had he's arms crossed around his chess, he raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"Um........um.......um......" I was in my nervous mood

"That her dad doesn't find out, what you did to her car" thank God Ally covered for me. I was at a point I was about to cry.

"Oh...... that........I'll call my insurance and my lawyers for that" he looked sorry, but I quickly push that thought away.

"Ok" was all I could say, I was scared of him, I'm not going to lie about that

He walked away, and we went in the house

"Wow that was so close thanks Ally"

"Ay no prob, now lets get something to eat then go do our homework, and oh yeah we're sleeping over tonight"

"Yay, yes " I am happy the twins are staying its being a while ,we should have a slumber party, Ill call my cousins Beatriz and Mehilda, and ill call Beyonce.

"Hey Bebe, can you come over, were having a slumber party can you come"

"Sure, can I bring my sister Jazz, she just got back for Argentina, and she's coming to our school"

"Sure, we'll be happy to have her"

*door bell rings"

"Well that was fast, can one of you go get the door, I have to call my cousins, and Beyonce brought her sister"

"Ill go get it" Andy yelled

"Hey cous can you guys come over to our slumber party"

"Yeah but we're going to be a little late I'm with Brandon, and Mehilda is with Daniel, we'll come soon"

"Ok, we'll talk about your boyfriend later missy you and Mehilda have a lot to say"

"K muahz"

"Hey Jazz"

"Hey........"

"Alex, and this is Ally and Andy, and my cousins are coming Beatriz and Mehilda"

"Ok" she was so nice and pretty, she had dark black hair and black eyes, that were very shiny.

*1 hour later*

"Heyyyyy girlzzzzzz" Mehilda burst through the door. That's Mehilda for you, she's so fun and outgoing and really pretty so was Beatriz with her blonde and black hair, she was the wild one of the family and Mehilda was next to her that's why they were so close.