Chapter Twenty Six

IT'S SHORT AND IT ISN'T EDITED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou

Alex POV

2 weeks, 8 hours, 46 minutes and 30 seconds; that's how long I've been in this stupid hospital and
that's how long I haven't seeing Hunter. Yes I still don't know who he is, but I feel this pull
towards him that I can't explain. After our little argument, I haven't seeing or talk to him. I can't
help but blame myself for our lack of communication, yes I was a little harsh, herebut was it that
offensive?. Gosh I sound like a nagging girlfriend.

Lord knows what he's doing right now, there I go again thinking about him. I scowled at myself and slowly tried to turn around. I've healed a lot, my right foot was still broken but I was getting there. My face was still bruised but the purple was slowly fading, my arms hurt a little and my ribs were relocated.

After my outburst, my parents have only came to see me once, that doesn't bother me at all actually, no, what bothers me is that 3 days later, they fly off to Paris. Some parents I have, they'll never be here for me.

As I try to turn around, a slight nock on the door interrupted me. "Come in!," I yelled,

"Hey Al,"

"Hey Dordy,"

"How's it going there?," she asked. See, Dordy has been a great friend after she confessed her problems, she's currently living in my house and she always express her gratitude. She brings flowers every time she comes to visit ,(and let me tell you, that's everyday) my bedroom is filled with roses and tulips.

"You know, same old same old, you? How's it going at the house?," Dordy was a hardworking person, as my cousins put it. She wanted to get a job to pay her rent but I wouldn't let her do it, but she got a job anyways to support herself.

"Everything is good, I've been playing a lot with your siblings. Your little brother is growing fast!, he took his first steps yesterday" She giggled a little and so did I. She's a heartwarming person, why would Chloe want to sabotage someone like Dordy.

"I wish I was there to see it," I said a little disappointed. I want to get out of this bed, this hospital, I feel like I'm trapped and I'll never get out. Who wouldn't want to see their baby brother's first steps! A tear trickled down my cheek.

"It's ok, you'll be out of here soon," she said trying to make me feel better but it wasn't working. What's next,what else am I going to miss?

"Thank you for coming," the tears were streaming through my cheeks but I couldn't stop them. I didn't want to be rude to Dordy but she understood.

After bidding her goodbyes, Dordy left. And once again I was alone in this room. The sun was setting down and I wish I could go outside to see it. Yawning and stretching, I slowly close my eyes as the darkness consumed me.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Trashing and groaning, I woke up startled. A tear slipped out of my eyes as I began to start crying. I had a nightmare. It was about the accident. It was like it happened in slow motion, I felt the pain after being hit by the car. This wasn't the first time, it's been happening lately and I was growing tired of it, why would the universe want me to replay something that changed my life.

The scene replayed again and again, and each time, a piece of the driver's face appeared. First clue was his eyes, but he had a ski mask on so that's all I knew. His eyes were a deep shade of blue, tousled brown hair, that's all I have presumed. I haven't told anyone about my dreams, I wouldn't want them to worry.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Wake up brat!" Someone was shaking me, what's happening?. After my dream, I had fallen back asleep. But know someone that smelled of alcohol was shaking me roughly make ping my bones hurt more. I winced as the person shook me violently.