Chapter Thirty

Not edited
Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou

I punched the wall closest to me, "who are you?" "Who are you?" That one phrase that haunted me was once more coming alive. I couldn't go through this again; I don't think I will have the strength to go through this again. I had endured 5 months without having hearing that beautiful mouth of hers speaks of nonsense. Too much was happening at once, my cousins were taken away by some sick freak who wanted to hurt them. Alex was sick again and someone tried to hurt her. It was too much for me to handle. I was STARTING to get sick myself. Too much at one time but I swear I was falling for her. The way she wiggled her nose when she was mad at me, her beautiful laugh, the way she fights with me when I tickle her. Those pink rosy lips that I wanted to make so badly mine. I craved for them so much; it kills me every time she bites her lips. I just want to take them and-

"Hunter?" I was completely out of it. I was angry, sad and confused. All these emotions were devouring me; I was in my own world trying to make sense about the situation I was in. This was not happening. At boot camp, they show you how to not show emotions. You had to be tough whatever the circumstances.

"Hunter!" Ugh what I would give to not hear these words ever again. It was like they were ripping my heart OPEN, tearing it to shreds. The thought of Alex not remembering my name scared me to death. It seems as if we would have to go through that process again and as i said before, I cannot handle it.

"Hunter, please look at me! You're scaring me ..." a beautiful angelic voice boomed through the hospital ROOM. I Hunter Murray admit that i was scared to see what was about to unravel right in front of me. I wanted it to be good news, of course I wanted Alex to magically wake up and remember everything that she lost but i knew it did not work like that but I was going to turn around and see the girl who had me wrapped around her little finger and didn't even notice that she did.

"Alex..." I whispered. There she was looking as beautiful as she always looked. What bothered me the most was that she did not know how gorgeously beautiful she truly is. Even with the huge bandage that hung from her cheek to her collar bone. Oh how I'm going to enjoy hurting the prick that hurt my beloved. If the guys at camp saw how I was talking, they would not leave me alone at all. But I didn't care, that girl means the world to me now and I hold myself responsible for what happened to her, I should have been there when her attacker was here. I cannot wait until I kill that bastard for trying to hurt Alex.

"Hey there... I was calling you but you were too busy hitting the wall." Alex said smiling a little, but shortly after she winced because of the pain. The action made me pissed even more because she wouldn't have had this problem if this weirdo did not send someone to attack her. I can't wait until i torture them the same way they tortured her and my cousins. And after I retrieve my cousin, I'm going to look for the prick that ran Alex over.

"Bloody hell Alex you scared me..." I hugged her with everything I had she knew me! I didn't have to go through this again. I felt like a weigh was lifted off my shoulder. "Don't you dare joke around with me like that you give me a scare!"

" Sorry" she whispered. Now I felt like an arse. I kissed her on her temple and she relaxed. The nurse came in and smiled at us. Since I had asked for a new doctor, this lady in her mid-30"s came in and started checking on Alex vitals and give her some fluids since she couldn't eat yet. Doctor Lawrence kept on flashing her boobs at me and flirting with me, and Alex was furious she glared at the doctor and pouted which made her look like a 5 year old. I kissed her lips to assure her that I was not paying attention to her doctor. She hesitated a bit but she kissed me back.

"Ahem" someone had cleared their throat to get our attention and it was indeed Doctor Lawrence. Alex was a bit annoyed that I stopped kissing her but I kissed her cheek so she wouldn't get up and rip Dr. Lawrence's extensions out, but she couldn't even if she wanted to, Alex had not fully healed yet and after this incident I didn't know how she felt about getting back on her feet yet.