Chapter Twenty Five

Author's Note-
I'll tell you guys this, I'm not happy. I didn't take a break, I feel obligated that I should write and it's bothering me. I'm not willing to make you guys wait. So I'm updating but next time, I'm surely taking a break because this past week, if I told you guys that I have being sleeping, it would be a lie. A very big one. I'm literally exhausted and I never feel ok, but I don't want to leave you guys hanging so I write for you. I'm telling you guys, I'm not healthy. And to all of the readers that said, " no don't take a break " I don't think you guys really care about the author, I think you care about yourself.

UNEDITED, WROTE THIS FOR THE EAGER FANS
LETS SEE HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS JUMP WHEN YOU SEE THIS UPDATE
KIK. ME

Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou

Alex POV

I stare at this gorgeous, hot, sexy guy in front of me. Who was he?, why is he in my room?, why am I in a hospital bed, and most importantly, why did I kiss this stranger and why do I want to do it again?

He stares a me with a mix of confusion, hurt, relief and love...? I have no idea what is happening but I need to know. I have a pounding headache and my body aches. I picked up my right hand to scratch the annoying itch in my left arm, lifting it halfway I winced as I feel my bone crack.

"Don't move, you'll hurt yourself more," what I would do to hear his voice again, they were music to my ears. This stranger is still in my room and I feel bad for not knowing who he is.

"W-What am I doing here?," my voice was hoarse and my tongue felt dry. I was connected to an IV and there was an oxygen tank next to me. I had taken the mask off my face when I woke up. What happened that was so bad that I couldn't breath on my own?

"Your in a hospital because you had an accident," the mysterious sexy stranger said. What does he mean accident?, I didn't get in a accident!

"C-can I have some water p-please?" I managed to croaked out, it was hard to talk let along move my body which ache a lot, I felt like I was hit by car and all my bones were disjointed. The mysterious sexy stranger walked out of the room leaving me puzzled.

Did I do something wrong?, I only asked him for water, was that wrong of me?. I started at the open door hoping that he would come back soon.

As I waited, I looked around the hospital room. Never have I thought that I would have an accident, I was always careful of where I would go. My thoughts wandered to the mysterious sexy stranger, that I have to learn the name of, who was he? and what relationship do I have with him?, certainly I've never spoken to a guy this hot! He's so what the word?... Gorgeous, yeah that's it, he's so ugh! Words can't describe him. I think I'm having one of those fan girdling moments.

The mysterious sexy stranger came back with my water and a man behind him that had a white coat on, guessing from my knowledge he's a doctor. The mysterious sexy stranger came over to the right side of the bed and slowly put the cup on my lips. I felt my cheeks heat up at his close proximity. I can't believe I kissed him, just think of it made me blush harder. The mysterious sexy stranger smirked at the sight of my cheeks and caressed them with his free hand. He looked relieve and scared at the same time.

After finishing the whole cup of water, I felt better. My throat was still hoarse but better, it wasn't as clenched as before. The doctor came over to my side and checked the monitors, a pretty nurse came in with a chart in hand, she glanced at me with happiness and joy, she was petite and her bright red hair color fitted her. She walked to the doctor and pointed to me.

"How do you feel?," the doctor asked once her turned to me. How do I feel?, numb, scared, frightened, suspicious, confused, frustrated, embarrassed, that not only did I kiss a very hot guy, but I didn't even know him. Afraid, of what happened to me and my injuries.