Chapter Twenty Eight

Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou

Hunter POV

Have you ever had the feeling that your whole world was crashing down and you couldn't do anything about it? Well that's how I feel at the moment. My cousins were held captive and Alex was once again on the brink of death. Many thoughts are going through my mind as the doctors and nurses carried Alex back to her bed and nursed her injuries.

"This is a nightmare" I repeatedly told myself. Everything was going to be alright, I was going to wake up and we would all be back at the beach house, Alex would be in my arms as I look into her beautiful eyes and caress her smooth cheeks. We would be watching her stupid romantic movies, I wouldn't be paying attention to the movie but watch her expressions when the characters were about to kiss. She would always squirm but her eyes would always sparkle. I always took that as a sign and ended up kissing her.

I was only lying to myself, this was real and I had to end it. If a psycho thought that he could mess with me then he had another thing coming. I knew that voice but couldn't pinpoint who it was! I was so mad at myself but I knew I needed help. So I called on the people that I knew would help me through this process. Beatriz and Mehilda.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"WHAT!" Mehilda yelled through my ears, I had to leave Alex's room because they brought her to surgery. The stab wounds had cut deep into her skin and she lost a lot of blood. We were in a dark alley in front of an abandon house. Little did they know that it was mine.

"Would you stop yelling and focus?" I yelled back. I was very frustrated. Once again Alex was in surgery and now my cousins were in the hands of a maniac. This day couldn't get any better.

"How can I? My cousin is in surgery and my best friends are being held captive by a pervert, so do you want to explain to me why we are all here?" I needed backup, so I called on their boyfriends, Jazz and Beyoncé's included. We had to hold them back before they did anything stupid and mess up the plan I had in store for them.

We walk into the abandon house and I turned on the lights. This was the place where I hang out afterschool and where I had work to do. Only my close friends knew about this and also my cousins. I trained them myself. That's why I am not as concerned about them at the moment, I taught them well.

"What are you, some kind of serial killer?" Beatriz asked. These girls were starting to get on my nerves; I had a feeling that we would have to train them the hardest. This was one of my deepest secrets and I didn't want them going around and tell people.

"No Beatriz, I'm not a serial killer, I'm kind of an undercover agent," I said scratching the back of my head nervously. Surprisingly Mehilda was quiet, not that I was complaining but now Beatriz was running her mouth. *sigh*

"Yeah right, and I'm a secret spy," she answered. The guys were walking around and touching the equipment. Hopefully no one pulls a trigger.

"Everyone sit!" I yelled. I had little time to get them ready; I had no idea when I had to marry this girl that wanted me. Well every girl wants me. Jazz and Beyoncé couldn't fight forever and I didn't know how much time I had.

"I am an undercover agent. Well not all of you know this, but when I went to military school, it only lasted for 2 years. Because of my good skills, I was recommended to go to an undercover facility where I learned all that I am going to teach you. You girls included," I glared at them and they scuffed, "There; I did a lot of undercover things. I went on missions. Some I succeeded and some I didn't, but this mission is going to be completed. I need all the help I need, so who's in?" everyone agreed: Brandon, Daniel, Blake, Dylan, Chris, David, Andy, Ally, Beatriz, Mehilda and me.

"Ok so here are the rules: 1) Beatriz and Mehilda don't touch anything unless I tell you to ok?" they glared at me and I smirked back, "2) you guys will be mostly training with me. This is your home for now until we retrieve the girls. We have to train hard. I have no idea what were up against, and somehow I think that were in for a rude awakening. I want everyone to go back home and get clothes for the week, not your whole closet girls,"

"Very funny Hunter," Mehilda said sticking her tongue out. What is she, 5?

"Does anyone have a problem with that?" I asked. I didn't want anyone to say yes, I needed to have all the help I could get, this was it and I think that 9 people-me included-was about enough. Hopefully.

"Tomorrow is training day so be ready, I need everyone on their A game so no joking around, laughing or anything hysterical for that matter. I really want my cousins back. Each day, after training, one of us will watch over Alex. I'll start. We'll make a schedule."

"I'll make the chart," Beatriz said.

The guys were being very quiet about this but I knew that they were on board.

"Thank you," I replied. Everyone went out of the house and went to their cars. They had to go packing for tomorrow. I didn't worry as much because I practically lived there.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I was back at the hospital. Alex was still in surgery and no one had heard any news about her. Once again, I was sitting down on a chair at the waiting room. She was in the OR on a table opened up for a second time. I just hope that this time she would wake up and not stay in a coma for 5 straight months.

I had to think of ways to protect her. I think that we should change hospitals. One that would keep her safe and hopefully no one would get into her room.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Sir, Alex is out of surgery, would you like to see her now?" a nurse came up to me, she looked in her late 30's. She had blood in her glove. They were Alex's. I quickly got up and made my way to her room.

She wasn't awake yet but she was stable. I couldn't argue with that even if I wanted to. She was ok and that all I hoped for. I lay by her side that night wondering if she would have a decent life after this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N: I did honestly all I could, I had so little time to think about this. I hope you guys like it even though it's short. They will be shorter from now on but there will be more chapters. It's the first time I got time to have a computer and it won't be like this all the time but be patient.

Thanks guys, love you.