chapter

Alex POV

Waking up with Hunter was a good thing, but right now I feel totally horrible. Hunter's arm is slung around my waist, but I really need to use the lady's room.

"Hunter wake up," I whispered while shaking him. He looks so cute while he's asleep, but I can't hold this any longer.

"Hunter, I know that your awake," I could feel Hunter smirking behind my back, "Hunter, get your hands of me," his arms tightened around me, I swear I'm about to hit him.

"Hunter get yours hand off of me, your seriously not funny, I need to pee," while saying those words I was hitting him and he still wouldn't let go. I could hear him chuckling behind me as if this was funny.

"Hunter, please let me go!" At this point I was very annoyed and he noticed it too. He let me go and that was my cue to leave, I decided on taking a shower while I was in there, but the thing is that I always seem to forget my clothes. And I have no idea where Hunter put them.

I was looking around crazily for my suitcase or my bag but nothing was here only Hunter's clothes.

"Here..."he said handing me my belongings, "there's a party tonight and I was wondering if you'll go with me?" He asked nervous, I could see he was because he was scratching the back of his neck, he looked so adorable doing that. Wait what is he asking me out? I probably look stupid right now and I haven't even answered him,

"Yeah, sure ill go" I myself was nervous, there's a first time for everything right?, well this is my teenage party. I'm excited and but also nervous.

"The girls are waiting for you in room 305"

"Ok, thanks ill come later" I feel very embarrassed right now, I'm blushing like crazy. Why does this keep happening to me?. I'm standing here in a towel in front of Hunter, déjà vu moment,

"Do you mind?" I asked blushing even harder,

"No, actually I'm good" I turned around so he couldn't see that I was madly blushing.

I went in the closet to go change, I wore a blue tank top with shorts and a oversized green jacket. Once finished I head outside to find Hunter yelling on the phone. 'What's that about?' I thought to myself. That had me thinking, where's my phone?, ill just have to ask the girls later.

I made my way to room 305, suddenly I felt mad, I have no idea why, I guess it's because there's so much negative energy around me, it's like a force field blocking every ounce of negative energy forming into a big bundle and forming a big ball around me. There's to many people yelling right now, couples fighting, people getting fired, little kids crying, that can make anyone go mad. It just gives me a really annoying headache.

Once there all the girls were dressed, I was happy, I'm itching to get out of here.

"Well lets go" Mehilda said, guess we're going in her car.

The mall was huge, but it's bugging me how big it is. I've been to many of them but, like I said I feel horrible and annoyed.

"Ok guys here's the plan, everyone meet here at 4 PM so we can all eat together, we all meet back here, oh and Alex?," she said looking for something through her bag

"Yeah, what?" I said with an attitude, I really just want to be alone right now.

"What's with the attitude?..........here's your phone,your iPod and your wallet, we'll talk later" I didn't protest, I knew this was coming. I'm itching to get away from them.

"Bye" that was my cue to leave, I quickly speed off and put my headphones on, 'Lego House by Ed Sheeran' was blasting through my ears, I paid no attention to the people walking by me, just enjoying the music.