Chapter Nineteen

Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou

Hunter POV

"Alex.....Alex.......Alex" no response. She fell and hit her head on the floor. I carried her to the room and placed her gently on the bed. I was scared to death, I hope she will be ok. I was pacing back and forth hoping that she would just wake up and be in my arms. I need to calm down, she's breathing witch is a good thing, now if she could just wake up. I should probably get her some Advil and some water for when she wakes up. I went to the bathroom got 2 Advil and went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I placed them on the nightstand. All I was thinking about was how beautiful she looks, anyone should be stupid enough not to think she is, but the problem is that she doesn't think so.

I got out of the room, but I didn't want to leave her alone but I have to make dinner, I was starving I started making the spaghetti. I was really tired from the workout.

*30 mns later*

I was done making the spaghetti, I went to check on Alex to see if she woke up, but when I got there I saw her on the bed still lifeless. I lost my appetite. I went back to the chicken and put the food in the fridge .

I went back to the room, held her in my hands, she is so beautiful. I found myself slowly sleeping.

{Nightmare}

"Please don't let them get me" Ryder yelled

"What am I suppose to do, you snuck out of jail" Ryder was my best friend he was like a brother to me. We did everything together. He's the reason why I was a player I followed in his footsteps

"Hunt please help"

"How am I meant to help you" we were in the back of the alley where we fight and hang out, no one was here.

"Hide me in one of your parents houses"

"Are you crazy they will kill me, you wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't beat and ran over a cop" that night Ryder was wasted because he's girlfriend Kristen dumped him. He liked her a lot, she was the first girl he ever stayed in a relationship with

"Don't bug me about that, are you going to help or-"

*Bang* it was a gun shot, I looked down to see if I was shot but didn't see anything but when I looked at Ryder I saw him going down on his knees and holding his stomach, I knelt down next to him.

I looked up to see a dark shadowy figure standing with a gun on his hands, when he saw me he disappeared

"Ryder........Ryder..........stay with me man......fight it please"

"Help.........help........help" I yelled but no response. I quickly took my phone out and dialed 9-1-1

"9-1-1 what's your emergency" the operator asked

"My friend has been shot, he needs an ambulance"

"Ok theirs one on the way, is he breathing properly"

"No he was shot on the side of his stomach, he's breathing deeply, his losing a lot of blood"

"Ok sir this is what your going to do, rip a part of his shirt and try to stop the blood by putting it on the spot he was hurt" with no hesitation I did exactly what she told me to do. It didn't stop the bleeding. Ryder eyes shut but before he died he said "I love you man, take care"

I sat their with my bestfriend in my arms DEAD. He's dead

"Sir......sir......are you still there" I hit the phone on the floor so hard that it cracked in two pieces. I heard sirens but it was to late, they were to late, he's DEAD.