Chapter Eighteen

Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou

Hunter POV

Another day with Alex. To tell you the truth I don't want to leave, I want to stay here have her in my harms, watching tv doing silly things, actually yesterday I had a lot of fun with her, It wasn't like I imagined, I thought it was going to be boring and I would have to listen to her talk about other guys. Not going to lie I was jealous when she was talking about Taylor Lautner. Ugh I don't even want to think about him, he's no competition to me, he's a star, I'm a bad boy.

So I've being thinking about Dordy and Chloe, I'm going to punish them for what they did to her, they had no right to do that, bullying her for what?, what can a simple, sweet girl ever do to someone? She's to shy and never speaks to anyone but her friends and her family. Why would they want to hurt her so much?. That's why she had those bruises on her face, the day I acted stupid and told her to shut up and stay quiet. I felt bad that day and wanted to say sorry. I haven't yet, I don't know why?, she's so nice to me I should say sorry. But for Dordy and Chloe, they have no idea what's coming for them.

Alex was outside fixing breakfast, she woke up before me and already took a shower and everything, she wasn't a heavy sleeper. But since I wanted to impress her for this week I started waking up before her.

"Hey I'm going to go take a shower" I said and she nodded "come with" I smirked at her, all she did was stick her tongue out like a 5 year old which I thought was very cute. I waved goodbye at her and got some sweats and a wife beater. Then hop in the shower.

I took my toothbrush and the toothpaste then looked at the mirror to start brushing my teeth. I drop my toothbrush. What is this? I wonder, I look like a chick. How did this happen?...................Alex.

"Alex your going to pay" I was only in my boxers but didn't care, she giggled a bit

"What? pay back, did you see what you did to my face?" Now she was laughing, oh she is going to pay.

"But do I at least look pretty" I'm pretty sure she thought that I was going to be mad but, she's going down

"W-what...y-your not mad?" Ha she gives in so quickly.

"Nope.... I look pretty right"

"No you look like a hooker, please go take it off"

"No I think I'm going to leave it brings out the colors of my eyes don't you think?"

"No.........what am I suppose to do to make you take it off" hm I thought for a sec I can make her make diner tonight I mean it has to be her turn right? But I can also make her kiss me, I miss her pink soft lips

"Kiss me"

"Is that all you want me to do?"

"Pretty much yeah, I love your lips and it would kill me to see anyone touching them, so basically I want them for myself" it was true, I was her first kiss, and I don't want her to get away from me, I don't know but there's something about her that I just want to have for myself.

"Ok I'm going to pretend I didn't hear those works" but before I said something she smashed her lips on mine, they felt warm and soft. She basically made my day. I don't know anything that could mess it up

"Ok now go take a shower, today we have to clean and workout"I'm ok with working out but cleaning .........huh.........no

"Me clean, are you ok? Do you have a fever Princess" I put my hands on her forehead and neck to make it seem like she was sick and out of her mind

"I'm fine, yes your cleaning, I'm not taking no for an answer, and since its your first time your taking the bathroom, ill figure out what you have to do after" I looked at her with widened eyes. Is she crazy I'm not cleaning no bathroom, it's filthy and dirty, I'm not touching that