Chapter Five

Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou

Alex POV

it's Saturday, which means gymnastics, yes!!!! Finally. I squealed in happiness, I love gymnastics it was one of my favorite hobbies.

*gymnastics class*

"Hey Coach Max, how's it going" Coach Max was my gymnastics coach since I was 4, he treated me like everybody else just with a little more love I guess.

"Hey Alex......Go warm up" well someone is not in a good mood

I quickly dropped my stuff down and began stretching I know that I said that I only had 2 friends well now 3 but there was the girls from my gymnastic class that were nice but I didn't really have contact with them apart from gymnastics that's why they weren't on my list of friends.

"Hey Kelly, Sophie, Sue, and Vanessa"

"Hey Alex" they all said in unison

Today I was meant to go on the bars. This is going to be fun!!!!.

*2 hours later*

I am exhausted Coach Max made us work harder than we ever did. I need a cold, icee shower right now. After practice I went straight home. As I was turning to go in my garage, something bumped my car.

I got out of the car to see a druken Hunter. This is not good, what should I do.

"Hey....hey.....hey......hey blondie.....hey.......hey you were in my way" oh I could feel my cheeks heat up, I was mad right now and wanted to smack him across his head

"Excuse me, you were the one that bumped into my car" I half yelled half whispered, where did that come from I never talked to anyone like this but I liked it made me want to yell more it was like I was free.

"Oh..S-so now.....y-you can talk.... Are you...., are you standing up for yourself missy"

"Yes I am, now your going to have to pay for this Hunter, call your insurance company when your sober" what is happening to me it's like I'm not the one speaking

He step forward, I stepped backward, he smirked at my movement, "scared are we Princess?"

"Don't call me that"

"Touchy"

He went in his car and back it up again and left smirking, now the back of my car was really crushed. He's going to pay for this, big time and I know just what to do.

*10 o'clock *

So here's my plan

Step 1: pink paint

Step 2: brushes

Step 3: Barbie stickers and a big poster of Taylor Lautner shirtless

Step 4: ruin his precious Range Rover

I was beyond pissed at what he did so I gained the courage and went to the store to buy me some supplies. He is going to pay.

I snuck out of my room, made my way down the window, left it open so when I'm done I can get back in. My parents were home from there business trip so I had to be very silent, oh and yah I brought lipstick, it was bright pink.

I dumped the whole pink can on the car, and started brushing like it was an art project, then I poured the other can on the back, It looked beautiful. Now for the stickers, I put one everywhere, I did buy a lot and had spare ones so why not use them. I save the best for last Taylor Lautner poster. I was so happy right now I didn't know what got into me to do this, I mean I am mad but this is crazy.

I kissed the poster and glue it to his car. Omg why did I just do this, it looks very feminine and very pretty. I took a snapshot of my masterpiece i was so happy, Hunter Murray your going down.

Hunter POV

It's Monday morning, I didn't go anywhere yesterday just stayed home, with Marcy my 9 year old little sister.

Ugh morning breath, I went and took a shower, brushed my teeth, ate some pancake that Fabiola made me and went out the house to drive my baby.

At the sight of my car I drop everything

"Who did this to you" I yelled "I'm going to find that person and kill them" my baby is a mess, really Taylor gay Lautner, I'm going to find that person and I'm going to kill them.

Now I have to take the stupid Ferrari to school, I hated that car since I had my Range Rover, that person is going to pay.

Alex POV

hahahahahaha I'm dying I saw his face when he saw his car, priceless, oh God I can feel the tears coming, I can't stop laughing, this is hilarious, I sent the twins the picture I took, now they want to see it, they couldn't believe I did that, ill have to make sure I get home before him so they could see it. This was the highlight of my day. Pay Back Hunter Murray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N hahahahahaha I myself was cracking up, I got the inspiration from this book I read, omg read chapter 6 to see what Hunter is going to do

Vomment