Chapter Thirthy-One

This chapter has a lot of violence in it so please be aware of that. And it isn't edited! And it also reveals a lot. An I wrote 10,000 words.
Copyright © 2013 by Mishoushou
Shout out to @ellaa_123 and her book attracting the bad boy go check it out. Now. Like I mean it now.

"Watch your steps," We were underground, it was dark, damp and dirty, we were surrounded by dirt and vines hanging on the walls leading outside. The day had finally come. We tracked down the phone number that had called me before with the help of Leonardo and the crew. They were really stupid because he had used his actually phone and we traced him back to here. We had the element of surprise by our side, we were a day earlier then our meeting with the girl's kidnapper. I knew it was not safe bringing Alex's friends down with me, this was my fight. I was in charge of the girls and I let them out of my sight. After complaining about this situation, I finally let them come help me with this mission.

It was simple, go inside unseen, get the girls, then get out. Simple, just like my other missions. We were walking through an underground sewer. It reeked of human and animal waste. Whoever kidnapped my cousins were smart, they had picked a very sparse location, in the forest where the entrance could not be seen but we located it exactly where it would be. The entrance was the only way out and there were two guards guarding the entrance but we took them out easily. This seemed too easy and with the team I had maybe we would not end up in a blood bath.

The smell of the sewer bothered us all especially Beatriz, Mehilda and Dordy. They were the ones who complained the most. Honestly I have no idea how their boyfriends dealt with them. The twins soon started complaining after Mehilda saw a rat and she shrieked. We all were wearing wires and that hurt my ears. Everyone cried out in pain. Especially Leonardo he was going to give me a mouthful. He told me what a great risk it was to bring the girls along with me and I tried to convince him that it was not my fault. They wanted to come, they followed me here and I couldn't hold them from rescuing their friends. And Blake and David, Beyoncé and Jazz's boyfriends, were not having it at all. They almost fought me but the other guys held them back.

Leonardo reminded me that if anyone on my team was shot that we would not be able to explain to them what happened since this was not on the record of the agency. Aunt Monica, the girls mom, did not have any idea that the girls were kidnapped, and my parents couldn't care less about what I was doing, they thought that the girls and I were still at the beach house. They honestly did not care about me. And I'm glad that they sent me to the military.

If this turned into a blood bath, I would not be able to cover my team, we would all go to jail for man slaughter or murder. I already had a bad record and I didn't want to mess that up for my team. "I get it Leonardo! I trained them and I won't let anything happen to them, just be there when I need you!," I hissed, he was really bothering me. I knew what I got myself into. I was going to get my cousins even if it meant me dying.

"Everyone shut up! It was just a rat. Now be quiet!," maybe it wasn't a good idea bringing them with me. Of course I wasn't stupid enough not to bring back up. Leonardo was about giving directions and some of my other buddies were helping with the cleanup and watching the perimeter, in total, it was the 20 of us.

"Yeah and then it's 100 of them walking next to us because their looking for their next meal!" There was no way that we were going to through this mission of these girls don't stop acting like girls. I'm glad I ended up with the right cousin. Just thinking about Alex brought a smile to my face. I spent last night with her in my arms just hanging out, I really wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend but I knew it wasn't the right time. Her friends would kill me if I asked her to be my girlfriend with her on a hospital bed, but I did not care, if it was up to me, I would have asked her a long time ago. But she was in a coma for 5 months and then she jumped so it wasn't the right time.