Chapter Twenty-Two

Alex POV

Waking up with Hunter was a good thing, but right now I feel totally horrible. Hunter's arm is slung around my waist, but I really need to use the lady's room.

"Hunter wake up," I whispered while shaking him. He looks so cute while he's asleep, but I can't hold this any longer.

"Hunter, I know that your awake," I could feel Hunter smirking behind my back, "Hunter, get your hands of me," his arms tightened around me, I swear I'm about to hit him.

"Hunter get yours hand off of me, your seriously not funny, I need to pee," while saying those words I was hitting him and he still wouldn't let go. I could hear him chuckling behind me as if this was funny.

"Hunter, please let me go!" At this point I was very annoyed and he noticed it too. He let me go and that was my cue to leave, I decided on taking a shower while I was in there, but the thing is that I always seem to forget my clothes. And I have no idea where Hunter put them.

I was looking around crazily for my suitcase or my bag but nothing was here only Hunter's clothes.

"Here..."he said handing me my belongings, "there's a party tonight and I was wondering if you'll go with me?" He asked nervous, I could see he was because he was scratching the back of his neck, he looked so adorable doing that. Wait what is he asking me out? I probably look stupid right now and I haven't even answered him,

"Yeah, sure ill go" I myself was nervous, there's a first time for everything right?, well this is my teenage party. I'm excited and but also nervous.

"The girls are waiting for you in room 305"

"Ok, thanks ill come later" I feel very embarrassed right now, I'm blushing like crazy. Why does this keep happening to me?. I'm standing here in a towel in front of Hunter, déjà vu moment,

"Do you mind?" I asked blushing even harder,

"No, actually I'm good" I turned around so he couldn't see that I was madly blushing.

I went in the closet to go change, I wore a blue tank top with shorts and a oversized green jacket. Once finished I head outside to find Hunter yelling on the phone. 'What's that about?' I thought to myself. That had me thinking, where's my phone?, ill just have to ask the girls later.

I made my way to room 305, suddenly I felt mad, I have no idea why, I guess it's because there's so much negative energy around me, it's like a force field blocking every ounce of negative energy forming into a big bundle and forming a big ball around me. There's to many people yelling right now, couples fighting, people getting fired, little kids crying, that can make anyone go mad. It just gives me a really annoying headache.

Once there all the girls were dressed, I was happy, I'm itching to get out of here.

"Well lets go" Mehilda said, guess we're going in her car.

The mall was huge, but it's bugging me how big it is. I've been to many of them but, like I said I feel horrible and annoyed.

"Ok guys here's the plan, everyone meet here at 4 PM so we can all eat together, we all meet back here, oh and Alex?," she said looking for something through her bag

"Yeah, what?" I said with an attitude, I really just want to be alone right now.

"What's with the attitude?..........here's your phone,your iPod and your wallet, we'll talk later" I didn't protest, I knew this was coming. I'm itching to get away from them.

"Bye" that was my cue to leave, I quickly speed off and put my headphones on, 'Lego House by Ed Sheeran' was blasting through my ears, I paid no attention to the people walking by me, just enjoying the music.

While walking, I remembered I was suppose to be looking for a dress for tonight's event. Nothing caught my eye and I was beginning to get frustrated, but there was this dress in this small store, I've never seen before. It was light blue with one shoulder strap. It wasn't to short, it was in between mid-thigh and I instantly fell in love with it. I quickly made my way in the store before anyone could get the dress before me. I mean come on its beautiful.

"Hi, how may I help you young lady," a lady came to ask me with a genuine smile, she seems in her late 30's,

"Can I get that dress?," I said pointing to the dress in front off the glass,

"Ok, but its a bit pricey do you still want it?" She ask, I'm beginning to think that she doesn't want to give it to me

"Yeah it's fine"

"Ok" she said sighting, a smile was beginning to form on my lips,

"That will be $500," wow what is this made of, do you know how many people in Africa I can feed with that amount of money, but its to beautiful for me to let it go.

"Ok" I handed her my clothing card, it's weird because I have a card for everything, even one for friends!. She handed me the bag with my clothes for tonight. There's a shoe store and a jewelry right next to it, so I made my way to them and got me a pair of black stilettos and a silver bracelet with matching earrings.

To stay I was exited for tonight was a underestimation.

Suddenly my stomach grumbled and my phone vibrated signaling I have a text.

~Where are you? xoxo~ Mehilda

~I don't know, I'm making my way to the front where you said we'll meet. xoxo~ Me

~Hurry we're all hungry, and waiting for your sexy butt. xoxo~Mehilda

~Geesh woman I'm almost there. xoxo~Me

I'm startled by my sudden mood change, one moment I was mad then next thing you know I'm happy and exited, that dress brings good luck I guess you could say.

I finally made my way to the girls and saw them with so many bags, where do they think there going? To see a pop star or something, these girls are loaded. I gaped at them, I only have 2 bags and a small petite one.

"Can we go now I'm starving?" Jazz asked, to say this women can eat is a statement. I've seeing her eat a whole box of pizza once, so I'm not surprised when she says that 'she's hungry'. She eats a lot but the thing is she stays skinny.

"Alright.......alright let's go" Beyonce said also eager to eat.

*^*^

We made our way to this small cafe and I ordered a fruit salad like always and a strawberry smoothie. We made our way to our booth with our food in hand.

"I'm so exited for the party!" Beatriz said after taking a bite of her food,

"I know, who've being saying that for the pass 2 hours" Mehilda said annoyed

"I know it's just that Brandon is coming an he said that he has a surprise for me" awwww we all said in unison, I guess their getting serious.

"Aww, Daniel is coming too and he said that he also had a surprise for me" Mehilda said

"So did Blake" Beyonce shouted while drinking her drink

"And David" jazz gushed

"Dylan said that he has a surprise for me too" Andy said exited

"Well as for me too, Chris said he has something for me too" Ally said also excited,

Everyone looked at me like I was supposed to say something, I just put my head down and focused on my food in front of me

"How 'bout you Alex?, did Hunter say anything?" Beyonce said worried

I shrugged and said "No he didn't...... its not like we're going out or anything" I said taking a large amount of smoothie into my mouth which caused me a really big brain freeze,

"Ow" I winced in pain

"Girl....who told you to drink it all at once," Mehilda chuckled, I groaned at that "come here,"she motioned for me to come to her, which was what I did "lay down" she motioned to her legs, I didn't protest I just wanted the pain to go away, aren't brain freeze suppose to last more and 2 minutes?

5 minutes later, I felt much much better but my headache is still here,

"Ok girls lets go get ready" Jazz yelled, she seems to excited but she's my girl and I love her, and also all the girls too.

We made our way to the hotel, and everyone went their separate ways.

I took a quick shower, then blow dried my hair. My hair is naturally curly so I just let it down. I kept my makeup simple, I adjust a little bit of eyeshadow and red lipstick, I'm not the conceited type but I must say I look kind of pretty. I was done with everything and started walking with my 5 inch stilettos. I made my way to the girls room and peeked,

"Are you guys done yet?," I asked, too me they weren't near done and I'm not going to just stand there and do nothing, "ok, who needs help?" I asked annoyed these women take forever to get ready!.

"I do!, can you please help me with my makeup?" Ally asked, I quickly made my way to her,

"What do you want?"

"Well my dress is red, so can I get red lipstick like yours and smokey eyes?" She asked, her dress was so pretty, "you look beautiful by the way" I blushed at that, I got a lot of 'so true' and 'damn you look hot' from the girls I just smiled and blushed.

Once is was done with Ally's makeup, she looked so beautiful. She hugged me and went to put on her dress.

"Alex can you come help with my hair please?" Asked Andy. Andy's hair is a little shorter than mine, she has brown hair and its wavy. Her hair is a beauty.

"What do you want?" I asked her, I just want them to finish already,

"Curl it or do whatever, I just need to finish" well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I curled Andy's hair and give her bouncy curls. She looked beautiful.

"Ready?" I asked everyone

"Ready!" Everyone yelled in sync.

Everyone went their separate ways because they had their boyfriends there. But me I had to go alone with Hunter, I don't mind, and he was the one that invited me but it felt weird.

"Ready?" Hunter asked, we were in front of a limo, and I have no idea why he was taking me in one, not that I haven't being on them, don't judge me but I've being in a limo a lot. But what seemed to be bothering me is why is he taking me in a limo when he could have taken my car?. I shrugged it off and went inside.

*~~*+*~~*

The air was so tensed, no one was saying a word, it wasn't a comfortable one, it was awkward and I just wanted a hole to take me away from this tensed awkwardness.

"So....." Hunter trailed breaking off the silence which I was thankful for,

"So...." I said back, this is so awkward, I felt my cheeks turn a light shade of pink and I quickly looked somewhere else but Hunter's eyes

"Ready for the party?" He asked scratching his neck, I noticed he did that when he was nervous or something is bugging him,

"I guess, you?" hole, where are you? take me away please!, this is so awkward, out of all people why was I put in this situation?. Here I was thinking this will be fun! But no I get this!

"Yeah"

*__*+*__*

We didn't speak for the rest of the ride and I was thankful for that. The limo driver opened the door for Hunter and I. As soon as I was out the car, Hunter put his hand on my waist bringing me closer to him.

'What's his deal?' I thought to myself, he's really acting weird since this morning it has being like that I wander what happened when I wasn't with him?.

The house was huge, but I don't mean to brag but mine is bigger, having rich parents and all. But it's big enough to fit 20 people in there. The house was a beige color with a little of ivory on the side, it's really pretty if you ask me.

As we made our way inside the smell of alcohol hit my nostrils like a ton of brick,

'So this is what happens when your at a teenage party?' I thought to myself once more. There's people dancing, drinking, talking, playing. Red cups everywhere. My excitement dialed down a little, I only drink at grown up events when I'm with my parents, even when I'm with them I don't drink a lot. But today ill break a few rules.

"Come on," Hunter said dragging me to the drinks "ok, rule #1: never eat food party" I was about to ask him why but he beat me to it "because you have no idea if those people have a disease or something, and I know you won't want to touch people's germs, do you?" He asked smirking at me, I quickly shook my head, that brought chills to run down my spine not good ones. Ewe people's germs.

"Rule #2: don't drink anything if its not from a bottle or a glass" well it wasn't like I was going to drink in red cups, I don't know where they have being.

"Rule #3: if anything happens to you call me, if any guy is bothering you call me" he said in a serious tone, which made me kinda scared, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction that he made me scared, so I just shrugged it off.

"Can I get a drink?" I asked through the loud music booming through my ears, it wasn't that loud when we came in!. My ears are practically booming!

"Sure" Hunter yelled over the music, I stayed in place and waited for him, we were in the kitchen and I stood by the island. Guys were passing by winking at me and saying 'you look hot' or 'call me' and 'want to dance' that made me blush, and I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato.

Hunter finally came with my drink in hand, the smell of cheap bear hit my nostrils. I took a sip of it which made my throat burn. I started to choke because of how bad it tasted, I need a real drink if I'm going to be attending this party.

This whole time Hunter was smirking at me because he probably thought I can't handle it.

"Can I get a real drink instead of this?" I said pointing to the horrible cheap bear

"Sure, how 'bout vodka" he said, his smirk grew wider and I know that he was thinking I couldn't handle it

"Chop chop, go get it" I said smirking at him. He looked at me to see if I was joking or not. After seeing that I was serious he sighed and went to get me my drink.

Shortly after our little talk, Hunter came back with a glass of clear liquid, I knew it was vodka because of the smelled and this one was strong. Hunter give me one of his famous smirk, probably thinking I wouldn't drink it. How wrong was he!.

I gulped down a mouth full and it burned my throat but I didn't show Hunter, my shy side was gone today and all I want is for it to come back. I don't want to be near any drink anymore because my head was spinning and nausea wanted to show itself. I got off the situation the only way I thought I could,

"I need to pee!" I blurred out. Hunter chuckle beside me and told me to go upstairs, how helpful of him, note the sarcasm

"I'll be at the bar if you need me" I quickly left, I was in need of a bathroom right now. I made my way upstairs and found a room, thankfully it had a bathroom. I sat down on the sink and took some Advil from my purse, I always come prepared. After taking the pills, I looked at myself in the mirror and check if everything was ok. After looking at myself, I reached for the door knob and it opened by itself, this guy came in and smirked at me,

"I was just leaving" I said, my voice came as a whisper but I'm pretty sure he heard me,

"It's fine, I'm just going to have a little bit of fun with you" he said taking a step closer towards me. My heart beat quickened because I don't know this guy and what does he mean by a little bit of fun?

"What's your name sweetheart?" He said in a husky voice and I could see the lust in his eyes, and it scared me to death, I don't know what to do in these situation so I just stayed silent

"I asked you a question, answer me!" He yelled making me whimper at his tone, I took a step back.

"So your not going to answer huh!?, then I guess I might just get straight to the point" he took numerous steps towards me and yanked me towards him and smashed his chapped rough lips on mine. I could taste the alcohol, and it was making me dizzy all over, I was kicking and punching to make him let me go but he wouldn't compromise,

"You should stop that because it makes me want you more" I felt so dirty, all I want right now is to take a shower and curl into a ball and cry, this guy is scaring me and he's obviously drunk

"Please stop" I whispered hopping he would hear me. He ran his hands up and down my dress and squeezed my thighs,

"Please...."

"Shut up" he said, before I could say anything he slapped me which caused me to fall on the floor and hit my back on the tub. I let the tears fall because I feel horrible and my back hurts a lot

"Since you wouldn't shut up, I'm going to punish you" he started unzipping his pants and my eyes widened in shock, I was going to get raped, where's Hunter when I need him?,

"Help......help.......please don't do this" I said crying, I really want someone to save me right now

"Shut up" he yelled at me, and he slapped me again, it stings no one has ever laid a hand on me except for Dordy and Chloe, but it never hurt this much.

All hope of someone coming to help me left, I was going to get raped. He slowly bent down and all I could do was close my eyes.......

Suddenly the door open and this guy yanked the drunk one off of me, he punched him and the guy fell and blacked out,

"Come here" my savior said, he reached his hand out to me about to help me up but I flinched, I don't want to be touched by anyone right now

"I won't hurt you" he said, I looked in his eyes to see if he was lying or not, but he looked sincere so I took his hand and he helped me up and out of the room,

"Thank you" I said once we reached the bar, I looked everywhere to see if Hunter was here but he was not, I want to get out of here,

"The names Eric" My savior, I mean Eric said holding a hand out for me to shake, I gladly took it not wanting to be rude,

"Alex... Thank you again"

"It's no problem, I just happened to be there at the right time" he said smiling,

"Hey man" a man walked to Eric, I just sat there awkwardly

"Hey, what's up"

"Nothing, who's the babe" he said motioning to me, I just rolled my eyes and left, I don't want what happened tonight happen again, I made my way towards the back yard, no one was here surprisingly, I starred at the stars thinking about what happened in the bathroom, I started crying because the memory kept flashing back. I never want that to happen again.

I was about to walk back inside when I saw Hunter and a girl kissing?, I have to say, my heart broke a little. I walked closer to see who the lucky girl was. My heart dropped, it was......Chloe? Are you kidding me, I thought he said he hated her for what she did to me?, this can't be happening, I felt the tears threatening to fall, and I just let them, there's no point of stopping them, it's no use.

I wiped the tears and went back inside, I need a drink. I walked to the bar and found Eric sitting there still,

"I'll have what he has" I slumped down on the stool and I just want to choke Hunter. Is that a bad thing?, probably not since he broke my heart, I thought we had a thing, that we connected. The bartender give me my drink and I quickly gulped it down,

"I'll have another one please"

"Coming up" I turned to Eric and saw him chuckling

"What's so funny?" I asked rudely, I know he just saved me and all but not only I almost got raped but I also got my heart broken

"Oh nothing" he put his hands up, in a sign of surrender, the bartender give me my drink and I did the same thing like the last one, he was about to walk to someone else but I stopped him,

"Not so fast big guy, leave the bottle" he shrugged it off and left it, I poured some in the glass and gulped it down,

"Why are men so stupid?" I asked Eric

"We're not stupid, we just make the wrong decisions" he said calmly, which annoyed me

"True, but I still think you guys are stupid" I poured some more alcohol in my glass again, I don't even know what it is but I also don't care,

"Why so?" He asked facing me, I did the same and looked at him

"Because of your actions, you guys think its ok to hurt someone, or break their heart you guys don't respect woman" I retorted, he looked taken back but I just poured myself another shot,

"Ok, I think that's enough" Eric said taking my half emptied bottle

"Give that back" I pouted, this is helping me get my mind off of guys, they're filthy dirty dogs that just want to use girls,

"You know not every guy is the same right?" He asked me, I didn't want to listen to his little speech so I just took his hand and walk towards the people dancing. I started grinding against Eric wanting to take my mind off Hunter. Eric put his hand on my hips and moved them in the rhythm of the song. I could feel someone staring at me, and it is uncomfortable. I looked to my left to see Hunter drinking and staring at me and there was a girl next to him holding onto him like her life depended on it. I felt dirty, why am I even dancing with Eric, I don't even know the guy, sure he saved me but this is just wrong

"I'm sorry I can't do this" I left him, and ran towards the door. I was only dancing with Eric because I thought it would take the pain away but it only made it worse. I have no idea where I'm going but as long as its away form the party. I let the tears fall there's no point of holding them in no one cares any way.

I took my heels off and walked on the cold concrete, I don't care if I hurt myself, it's better then the broken heart I'm dealing with right now, out of all people why Chloe? And then that girl!,

I ran and ran, I couldn't bare the pain, I ran along the streets, I wasn't paying attention to the cars, there was a bright light coming my way but I payed no attention to it. All I remember was falling flat on the floor, then total blackness took over me. My last thoughts was why?.

*^*^*^*

Hunter POV

After Alex left, Darrel and Marcus came over,

"Hey man" Darrel yelled over the music, we man-hugged and I did the same with Marcus.

"So, who's the babe you were with?" Marcus asked, giving me one of his famous grins

"Alex Perez" I said shrugging like it was no big deal,

"Noooooo you mean 'The Nerd'?" Marcus asked in disbelief

"Yeah, that one why?"

"Dude she's hot, do you mind if I have her" Darrel slapped him across his head and I just rolled my eyes

"Ow" Marcus whined and rubbed his head

"Remind me why I'm friends with you again?" I asked him

"Babe, you know we love each other that's why" he said batting he's eyes like a girl

"Gay!" I exclaimed, that's Marcus to yah

We talked about what happened between Alex and I, how we were stuck in a house for a week. Darrel and Marcus talked about their spring break. It's fun that we still have one more week, which means more boding time with Alex. As the guys would say I'm whipped, but I don't care. That girl is something special, speaking of her where is she?, she's being gone for 20 minutes now! Probably with the girls.

"Dude, did you hear what I said?" Darrel asked

"Huh?"

"I said Chloe is here and she's asking for you"

"Why would she ask for me?, tell her to back off, I don't want to talk" if this girl thinks for one second I would talk to her after all she did to Alex, well she has the nerves. I'm still planing my revenge and she's going to pay for making her suffer all these years.

"Well here she comes tell her yourself" Darrel said smirking, speaking of the devil, she finally shows herself

"Hey babe" Chloe said popping her gum, ugh, this girl has no dignity

"What do you want Chloe?" I asked in a rude way, I hate this girl and I don't like her, it was a one time thing! One that I will never forget myself for.

"Can we go somewhere more private, it's to loud in here" does she know the meaning of 'Back Off'

"No"

"Please babe!"

"No"

"Please"

"Ugh, fine" she smirked at me knowing that she won. I followed her outside and we went to the far corner.

"What do you want Chloe?" I asked annoyed, I don't want to be talking to her, she's a waste of my time. Speaking of time, where's Alex?

"You!" She said putting her arms on my chest trying to act seductive, but all it's doing is making me hate her more

"Well to bad you can't have me"

"Why not babe?" Someone please give her a dictionary to search the meaning of back off

"Because I'm taken!" That was the only thing I could think of, I haven't spoken to Alex about our relationship, I hope she doesn't get mad at me for saying that

"And who would that be?" She asked getting mad and right now I really don't care,

"It's Alex and back off" I was about to walk out when she grabbed my hand and kissed me. She kissed me!, I pushed her away and walked back in.

"Dude what just happened?, you have lipstick on your mouth. Please don't tell me you and Chloe are back together because-" Marcus kept rambling on and on but I didn't listen to him, I was paying attention to what was in front of me.

Alex dancing with some guy, actually grinding on a guy, my blood was boiling. And I thought she was with her cousins but I found her with this? I was staring at her, I watched her every move, I don't mean it to seem as being a stalker but I just can't tear my eyes off of her. A girl appeared to my side but I payed no attention. Alex looked at me then continued dancing. I was about to go over there and tear her off of him but she left.

Shortly after , I ran to go get her but didn't forget to punching the living out of that guy,

"She's mine" I said venomously, pissed off I walked out to go find her, I saw her running, and my first instinct was to run after her. There was a car coming her way but she wasn't paying attention,

"Alex....." I yelled "Alex...." I figure that she can't here me, so I'm ran faster, as hard as I can,

"Alex....watch out" I called after her that car is coming at full speed.

Next thing I know, the car hit her

"Nooooooooooooooooo"

IMPORTANT READ!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I had to

sorry guys

I know most of you hate me for taking so long, I'm sorry it's just school and sports and homework, it's a lot to handle,

Thank you for all the people who stood by my side, for all the fans that sent me comments saying that I don't need to listen to the bad comments

This book is NOT and I repeat NOT edited, don't hate me for the grammar mistakes because ill fix the, later

I was about to stop at Alex's POV but I gigure I could give you guys more

Thank you for all my readers and I love you all

I won't be updating for a long time,

because I have finals coming up, which means total focus

I'm going out of town after finals

That doesn't mean during that time I won't be updating, it only means that when I come back there will be a lot of publishing

To all the people who thought that the book is over, well it's not because if it was my sisters would kill me and they want a sequel

I love all my readers and hope you guys keep voting and commenting and suggest this book to other people

This chapter is dedicated to JuliaHand7 sister because she has a condition and Julia reads my book to her, it truly means a lot to me that I inspire people to write a book or change someone's life.

This chapter is looking because I'm making it up to you guys.

Hope you like it, see you guys soon, this book will be on hold

Vomment

Love you all <3 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

spread the peace✌✌✌✌✌