Heartwarming Glow (Lightbulb x Paintbrush)

INANIMATE INSANITY INVITATIONAL SPOILERS AHEAD!!
——————————————————————————
~Paintbrush POV~

Man, I never realized how long that boat ride would be! I mean, I guess Indefinite Island is surrounded by a ocean, so of course it would be!

No, calm down Paintbrush. You don't want Lightbulb to see you upset this soon.

I walk up to the doors of Hotel OJ. It looks WAY better than season 2, mostly the same but better, cleaner. I hope this wasn't Soaps doing and everyone chipped in to help.

I knock on the door three times, just to make sure they know someone's outside. I hear someone inside.

"Don't worry Fan Paper, I got this!"
Fan, Paper? The only person who calls fan that is...

Lightbulb!

The door opens to show lightbulb looking past her shoulder.

"So, are you the latest eliminated conte-e..." her voice trails off when she sees me.

"Hey Lightbulb. How's it going?"

I could have sworn tears started growing in her eyes. I can't stand to see her sad like this! I bring her into a hug to cheer her up.

"Lightbulb, are you okay? Did Fan say something to you? Because if he did I swear I'll-"

"PAINTY I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!" She continues to cry, not good.

"Sorry, I just *inhale* missed you a lot Painty, that I couldn't hold it in anymore!"

"Oh Lightbulb..." I wipe away her tears. She was always emotional like this, but I didn't expect her to cry as soon as I showed up.

"Thank you, Painty. I love you."

What....

Did she say she....

Loves me?!

"Uh, not to interrupt Lightbulb, but you...love me?"
I think she realizes what she said because she look down at her feet.

"Y-yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner. I-I just thought it would get in the way of your f-friendship, and, and-" oh I can't see her cry anymore!

I kiss her on her cheek. Hopefully it helped she stop crying.

I look back at her face...which is, glowing? And she stopped crying.

"Paintbrush?"

"Lightbulb, of course it wound get in the of us. I guess what I'm saying is, I have developed love for you also."

A large smile grows across her face, and she pulls me in...

And kisses me.
Which leaves me insanely flustered!

She lets go and continues to smile. It's like, a heartwarming glow is reflecting off of Lightbulb.

"Well what are you waiting for Painty, get in here!" Oh right, I guess we just stood right in the doorway that whole time.

As Lightbulb drags me to the couch where Fan is, I can't help but think about how we feel for each other,

And I'm happy about it.

However, I don't mean to ruin my heartwarming thoughts, but I'm glad no one saw me and Lightbulb kiss...

And I'm glad Silver Spoon didn't either.

——————————————————————————
I had to add that comedy bit at the end, I just thought it was hilarious! But for real, I am happy I was able to make a Lightbulb x Paintbrush Oneshot, and remember I take requests! Just tell me the ship and the setting. Also, make sure the characters are from a object show I have already wrote about. Thank you, and as always...

Until next time!