Chapter Eight

I woke up early in the morning and found a heavy masculine arm around my waist. So I hadn't been imagining it.

The more I tried to push him away the more he pulled me closer to him.

"Zade." I whispered. "Zade, wake up."

"Mmm." He pulled me closer and nudged my neck. "Good morning."

"Good morning..." I shuddered. "Why are you here?"

"I was feeling lonely."

"I locked the door." I said.

"And I unlocked it." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Go. Now."

"Why?" He pushed me down and hovered over me. I didn't dare fight back when I felt something hard touched my stomach.

I didn't answer, either.

"Fine." He got off me, deliberately rubbing it against me.

I stifled a moan, which he noted. He left my room with a smirk plastered on his face.

Ignoring what just happened, I took a cold shower to drain out all my thoughts. I changed into a tank top with black jeans and black takkies.

I went down stairs for breakfast. I ate waffles. Alone. I wondered where everyone went.

"Hey, um, Tia right?" I asked the Omega.

"Yes, Luna." She bowed.

"It's okay, call me by my name and you don't have to bow."

She gasped. "No. I could never."

"I insist."

She nodded. I couldn't stand formalities.

"By the way, where is everyone?" I asked.

"Oh, they are all gone for training."

"Oh." I went outside into the back grounds where I spotted everyone lined up doing pushups. Even Zade. He was faster than all of them. By the time everyone did one push up he probably did three.

I admired him from the porch. I was leaning against the door frame when I saw Maristela cheering for Zade. A smile crept onto my face.

She's already settling in so fast and she gets along with the big bad Alpha. I never saw Zade like this with any child before. I'm happy that Zade was acknowledging Maristela as his own child.

When Zade caught me staring at him he got up and made his way towards me.

"Done being moody?" He teased.

"Done playing daddy?" I teased him back.

He smirked. "I can't wait for you to play mommy." He whispered.

It's so hard to avoid all those feelings. I wanted him so badly. It's almost impossible to ignore. But if it goes any further then things will get messed up. Things will end badly.

"Let's go to your office and discuss the rest of the pack business." I said.

"Alright." He told everyone to take a break from training and walked inside with me.

"I have more information." He said.

"Did he take down another pack?" I asked.

"No, but he tried to." He handed me a file.

I frowned when I read what was inside. "He tried to take down the Snow Moon Pack?"

He nodded. "The pack was prepared. Their pack is hidden in the mountains and they blend in really well with the snow once they've shifted. They had guards stationed everywhere."