Chapter Seventeen (Zade's POV)

Zade's POV

I watched as Esra pulled out of the driveway with Maristela. I sighed and sipped on my beer.

I left my beer on the kitchen counter top and went outside for a walk.

I found Damon doing push ups on the grounds. I went by the nearby shed, and folded my arms over my chest. My chest which clearly had muscles. I shook that stupid comment from my mind and scoffed at myself.

I watched him like a hawk from a distance. He really was big built. He had more muscle than me. Not that I was jealous...

"Are you gonna keep watching me or what?" Damon said and stood up.

"Just keeping an eye on you."

"Come on." He sipped on his bottle of ice cold water. "I'm not that bad."

I scoffed and turned to leave.

"Heard you had a fight with my sister." Damon said.

"It doesn't concern you." I said over my shoulder.

"Sure it does. She's my sister."

"You haven't seen her in years. Don't act like you know her. You don't know what she's been through." I used my Alpha voice.

"Well, I sure know that you were a jerk back then. You broke her heart. All you cared about was fucking other hoes." He took another sip from his bottle and tightened the cap.

My wolf lost it. I grabbed him by his throat and dug my claws in it. I could have lifted him up if he wasn't so heavy or big built. "Shut your damn mouth. I regret what I did all those years ago. When she left I felt exactly what she felt. I felt every ounce of pain and I'm trying to make it right. I'm no good at apologies and I'm no good at not fucking things up but I'm trying and I will try for the rest of my life until my mate is more than happy." I pulled my claws out from his throat.

"Hey, take it easy there,Alpha." I ignored him and turned to leave. I didn't look back at him again but I sensed him following me.

"Are you going to fucking follow me now or what?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to follow you."

"Why?" I frowned.

"I got nothing else better to do. I mean, we're practically brother-in-laws. We should go out or something." Damon suggested.

"You're an Omega." I faked a smile.

I continued to walk back to the back house. I sighed. "Can you stop fucking following me?"

"Nope."

I groaned and muttered a curse.

"Why don't you just tie a leesh on me or somethin'." He said sarcastically.

I looked at him and a smile crept on my face. "I might just consider that."

"Uh oh." Damon gulped.

An hour later, I had Damon chained onto a leesh around his neck as I pulled him everywhere with me. It was the best way to keep an eye on him.

"What did I do to deserve this?" He sighed.

"Enough for me to do this." I smiled at him.

"Save those smiles for my sister." He scoffed.

I pulled his collar and he fell onto the ground head first but he didn't seem to feel any pain. He didn't even seem to feel any pain when I dug my claws into his throat earlier too.

That damn immune-to-everything bastard.

"I'm hungry." Damon said. "What's cooking?" We were in the pack house in the living room. But we could smell the food that was being made by the Omega's.