Chapter 8 - I'm sorry too

"Flowers for brain!!!" Mikoshiba was pulling Michiyo's cheeks harder than usual! He's very angry and he's not even hiding it! Did you really think he will look at her all happy and start crying out of happiness while hugging her? Wrong. Miksohiba's not one to show affection...or maybe this was how he showed it? 

"Uweehh....!!! It hurts...!!!" He dragged her to the room where GokuLuck could rest after the performance. It's only the two of them in there right now because he wanted no disturbance from anyone.

"It's meant to fucking hurt! You fucking flowers for fucking brain! You left prison without me!" 

Michiyo stared at him. Did he miss her- 

"How dare you leave the shithole without taking me with you?! That's what I get for saving your sorry ass?!" Oh. Michiyo thought wrong. She thought this guy was having a redeemable moment but no, he's being a dick to her yet again.

"It happened so quick! Besides, you were angry with me-" 

"Me being angry at you and you leaving the shithole without telling me are two different things! And don't answer back when I am having a go at you, you stupid girl! I have a lot of questions to ask so you better answer them without lying!" 

Michiyo was confused by his words; so which was it? Was she supposed to reply back or keep quiet? She couldn't tell anymore! Her eyes were spinning and her mind was hurting as much as her cheeks.

"I hate to interrupt you two but there's a very important matter at hand." Shion said to Mikoshiba and Michiyo as he came inside.

"Hah?! What can be more important than having a go at her for being an idiot?!" 

"Shibaken, look at her." 

Mikoshiba looked at Michiyo. He could tell Michiyo was living well with whoever gave her shelter. "Luck must be on your fucking side. You have a safe place to be, you look like you're eating and living well." 

"I-I made some new friends. They're very nice to me. So..." 

"So you're staying with them, right?" Shion said to Michiyo.

"Eh?" Michiyo was confused by Shion's words. Stay with them? Stay with BAE?

"Hah?! Why is Flowers for brain staying with a bunch of strangers?!" 

"But it's better than prison, Shibaken, you know that." 

"...I know that. I know that better than anyone else." He who knew what it's like to have freedom stripped away, of course he knew anything was better than prison.

"Then you should let Michiyo-chan go." Did Shion really mean what he's saying right now? He looked at Michiyo and then he pat her on the head. He looked at her with a kind smile because he wanted good things for Michiyo since she's so kind to everyone before herself, "Ryoga is distracting Inukai. If you're going to leave then leave right now."

"What the fuck- I'm not letting her go!" Mikoshiba grasped Michiyo's wrist, "The moment I saved her from those small fries, she became my property! I decide where she goes!" 

"That really is such a selfish thing to say, Shibaken. You're terrible." Shion said, frowning in disappointment. He's literally hinting to Mikoshiba that Michiyo had a chance at freedom and this chance may never come again. Instead of letting her go with whoever was sheltering her, he's going to selfishly keep her close.

And what did this terrible teenager had to say for himself? "Do I look like I fucking care?! I've always been terrible! Go fuck yourself if you have a problem, you walking R18 tag on legs!" Mikoshiba said that while giving Shion the middle finger. "And quit making things up, Shion! I never even said I hate her! I was just annoyed she keeps volunteering all these shitty activities instead of playing video games with me-" Mikoshiba noticed Shion's smirk and it made him blush! The man did this on purpose! To make him be honest in front of Michiyo! Mikoshiba looked at Michiyo and she was staring at him.