Chapter 14 - DiD I dO SoMeThInG WrOnG~?

"Wow, there really isn't much..." Michiyo opened the envelope to see how much she had earned from her part-time at the bookstore. She thought she will earn quite a bit but that wasn't the case. "No wonder Shibaken said to lower expectations. Did he foresee something like this will happen?" With the amount she had earned, never mind a new house- all she could afford was a box of energy drink that Mikoshiba liked.

Michiyo was on her own today because the others went to a studio to practice their new song. They will disturb their neighbors if they practice in the small house so they went elsewhere. Michiyo chose not to go because they will have to pay for her entry and she didn't want to waste their money. Inukai was hesitant to leave her at home but he decided to leave her in the end because it's not like Michiyo could escape; the earrings she's wearing had GPS fitted inside and if Michiyo left the house, it will send a notification to Inukai. If Michiyo chose to leave without permission, it won't be Inukai and his sunshine energy greeting her, it will be Hancho and his killing intent coming for her; leaving without permission was not an option.

Michiyo decided to do some cleaning around the home. She started off with vacuuming the living room but first she will have a candy for a sugar boost. "Ah." The candy rolled under the sofa. She won't be able to eat it... "I need to get it out." She down on her hands and knees and looked under the sofa. She could see it but she couldn't reach it. She will need to get something long to reach it. She will need a hanger- 

--Get up from the floor, Flowers for brain! I can see your panties!-- 

"Hee...!" Michiyo got up again! Why did she just hear Mikoshiba's voice?! "Shibaken? Eh...w-why did I hear his voice?" 

"That idiot!" Mikoshiba was blushing a little because he really did see her panties. "Don't go around showing that to the camera, you moron! What will you do if Inukai sees it?!" Mikoshiba was using Inukai's phone that had the app for the cameras they installed around the house, with the exception of the toilet for very obvious reasons, because Michiyo was alone and they wanted to make sure they could see her. The cameras came with a mic system and Mikoshiba used it to snap at Michiyo just then. Usually the cameras had no reason to be used but since Michiyo was alone and it was just a safety measure in case someone came to kidnap her for her powers; Mikoshiba and Inukai had a feeling if the wrong people find out about Michiyo's power, they will come after her. It was better to be safe than sorry. And why couldn't Michiyo see the camera? Because it's disguised as something else and that something else was an unassuming vase with fake flowers inside.

"Stop flirting with Michiyo and get your ass back in here and rap like your life depends on it, you fucking brat." Only Hancho could call Mikoshiba a 'fucking brat' and get away with it. 

"Coming." Mikoshiba gave the phone back to Hancho. "Oi, what's with the arrangement of cameras? I saw her fucking panties because of you!" 

"Hah? Don't have a go at me for something I didn't do." It's not Hancho who set up the camera. It was the usual Inukai. "And you wouldn't know what to do with it even if you saw her panties anyway." 

"That's not the point! Dammit! I need to tell the other you to set it up properly! That stupid Flowers for brain! Always getting herself into trouble!" 

"She won't be alone for long anyway." 

"...hah?" Mikoshiba didn't understand what that meant. He looked at the camera to see Michiyo's attention went to the front door. Why was the front door opening?! 

Michiyo heard the jingle of keys. She began to panic because she didn't know where to hide! The others said they will be back in the evening! It's nowhere near evening! She needed to protect their home! Even though it's a small place everyone disliked, it was still their home and Michiyo was the only one here who could stand her ground! She grabbed a broom! Whoever's trying to rob them will get a broom to their face! But how hard should she hit them? She needed to hit them with a reasonable force without killing them. "If Hancho was here, he'd know what to do." She had no idea she was giving the man too much credit because realistically speaking if Hancho was here and he's to deal with a burglar, he will surely kill them without second thoughts...he'd even hide the body.