Chapter 18 - You forgot to go 'Pyon'!

"I'll kill you..."

Stirring in their sleep, the prisoners were trying to sleep. Tomorrow, they will have an early start to the morning so all hours, minutes, and seconds to sleep had to be taken seriously as told by their prison guard. Inukai reminded them not to make any noises that will disturb others, he said no bedtime conversations, no exercising before sleep, and no into the night gaming session and he said that just for Michiyo and Mikoshiba. However...

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" 

What were the prisoners supposed to do when said prison guard's the one making all the noise?! Ryoga was the first to get up, followed by Shion, and then Mikoshiba.

"What the-" Mikoshiba climbed up the top bunk to see Michiyo was gone. He rushed out of the bedroom and he could see exactly where Michiyo was. Where was she? She was pressing her ear against Inukai's door. She's wearing a bunny rabbit onesie. She looked utterly adorable but not adorable enough to not get smacked by Mikoshiba! "What the hell are you doing?!" 

"Ow! Hancho is screaming and it sounded hot...pyon." 

"I swear to God, there is something wrong with you!" 

Ryoga barged into Inukai's room and he raged at him for making so much noise in the middle of the night! "YOU'RE FUCKING NOISY, INUKAI!!! WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK IT IS?!"

Inukai's no longer Hancho and he's very apologetic for making so much noise that everyone's beauty sleep was ruined. He's very apologetic because he's shouting out something so scary like 'I'll kill you' and he felt it's very out of character for him. He's especially apologetic when he saw Michiyo; what will Machiko think if his sleep-talking scared Michiyo? Machiko will have his head! "Michiyo-chan, did I scare you? I'm so sorry." 

"Not at all, pyon." 

Yawning, Shion asked Inukai about the source of the ugly screaming.

Inukai didn't keep it a secret and he started telling them the nightmare he had just now was usually something he sees during Trap Reaction, which usually occur after a phantom live session. In the nightmare, Inukai was beating someone up to the point he felt like he had murdered them. He could not see the person's face clearly but to feel enough rage flowing through his body through each fist raining down on the other person, the other person must be someone significant to Inukai. 

"It's not the ugly woman, is it?" The ugly woman he's talking about was Machiko, "About time you put her in her place. Good for you!" 

"No, it's not Machiko-san- wait, I will never beat her!"

"And Machi's not ugly!" When Michiyo angrily pouted at Mikoshiba, Mikoshiba looked at her as if she had forgotten something...Michiyo realized what she had forgotten and she sighed, "...pyon." 

Inukai felt so ashamed of himself; if the other person was so important to him, why did he beat them up? Who was that person? How were they doing now? Were they dead? He could never see the conclusion because the nightmare or Trap Reaction never show enough at the end.

"In other words, you're saying it's a memory from when someone had betrayed you, Inukai?" Shion asked Inukai. 

Inukai looked confused, "My memories? N-no way..." He didn't want it to be a memory because if it was a memory, it meant the event really happened and the nightmare was no longer just a bad dream. 

"You... you always forget entirely what you did during performances, right?" Mikoshiba asked Inukai. 

"Eh? Y-yeah..." 

"Forgetting and not having memories are two different things. For example, even if a person is not conscious about it, it's still possible for information to be input into the brain as memories." Mikoshiba lift his hand up and he pointed at Inukai, "That being said...Inukai Yuto might have murdered his own dear friend in the past~!"