Chapter 10 - Michiyo

"Wow..." The win from Prison Rap was awesome! Michiyo watched as the prisoners put so many things onto the table because Ryoga gave an amazing performance in tonight's Prison Rap! Cigarettes, chocolates, candies, tonight's dinner in more amount than usual, and even beer! Michiyo grabbed the beer can and she happily put it against her cheek. "Hee-?! It's cold too!" 

"You're too young for that." Ryoga removed the beer from her and gave her a chocolate bar, "You can have this." 

"But I didn't do anything to win." She felt awkward to just help herself on their loot. After all, she's only sharing the rank with Mikoshiba because he let her there. She couldn't do anything to contribute. 

"It's fine. You can have it." Ryoga insisted.

"Thanks~." Michiyo unwrapped the chocolate and she smiled because she hadn't had this one in ages! She broke a block off and she popped it into her mouth. It's a plain chocolate block but it's still one of her favorites. She didn't believe chocolate bars had to have so many things inside to be a good chocolate bar. Sometimes a plain block of chocolate could be the best of them all. She then moved a little closer to Mikoshiba and she broke another block of chocolate off to feed him, "Ah." 

"Ah." Mikoshiba ate the chocolate without taking his eyes from the screen of his laptop. "Shit, that is good. Haven't had that one in ages." 

"Right?" 

"Oi, Flowers for brain, pass that energy drink if you're not going to drink it." 

"I wish you will drink less of it." Michiyo passed it to him. One of the prisoners liked this drink too and decided to leave a can or two because he knew Mikoshiba liked them.

"Get off my backside." Mikoshiba opened the can and he drank from it. "Your taste buds have problems and it needs fixing." 

"You have a lot of problems yourself but you don't see me telling you to fix it." 

"Hah?" 

Michiyo looked away and whistled ever so innocently. She looked at the prisoners and she watched them all continue to line up to give an offering to Ryoga. How many things will he receive? He couldn't finish everything so he will share with Mikoshiba and Shion too. "Will the table be empty by the end of tonight?" She muttered to herself. 

Returning from his idea of having fun, Shion came back with a menthol cigarette in hand. "Hey...you guys sure are noisy. If you're done checking out, could you hurry and get lost already?" He was impatient because he just wanted to relax and have his cigarette in the company of the people he tolerate.

Michiyo was about to get up and leave because she thought he wanted the company of only Ryoga and Mikoshiba. She was about to gather more chocolates and candies to go but Shion patted her on the head.

"Oh, but Michiyo-chan can stay." 

"I can?" 

"Yep. You're one of my favorite people in this place~."

"I'm happy to hear that-!" She sat back down on the sofa. Was it just her or did the chocolate taste sweeter than before? She's also very happy he's next to her on the sofa! She could feel her heart going doki-doki! 

"Shion, what were you doing?" Mikoshiba asked, not knowing where Shion went off to. 

"Hmmm..." He looked at Mikoshiba and then he glanced at Michiyo; there were minors here so he needed to keep it under R18. "Something that's too early for Shibaken and Michiyo-chan to understand~."

"You are the worst." Mikoshiba shouldn't have asked.

"Ah! These ones are nice too!" Michiyo happily said to Ryoga, "These are popping candies! They explode with a pop as they melt in your mouth."