Chapter 11 - Michiyo, I want what you did for Inukai and Shion

It's his fault. It's his fault that Hancho got angry and decided to take it out on Michiyo. Mikoshiba was restless; he couldn't play games to blow off steam and he couldn't go to sleep and forget what just happened; Hancho still have Michiyo with him and God only knows what he's doing with Michiyo.

"Ah..." Mikoshiba just realized something as he touched his lips with the tips of his two fingers; he called Michiyo by her name for the first time in front of her. Thinking about it now, he had never called her Michiyo in front of her because he always called her Flowers for brain to her face.

"Shibaken..." Michiyo returned! Her face looked red. 

"Huh?" Mikoshiba turned around on his gamer chair and he saw Michiyo outside the bars of his cell. "Mi...Flowers for brain!" He quickly opened the cell door for her. When she fell forward, he caught her. Why? Why could he smell shampoo and soap from her? Did she have a shower? Why did she have a shower? "What happened? Oi! Are you okay?!" 

"I wanna go to sleep..." She walked over to her bed and she fell onto it face first onto the pillow.

 "O-oi! What happened...?"

"Hancho showed me heaven..." 

"INUKAI SHOWED YOU HEAVEN?!" What did she mean by that?! "Flowers for brain!" He grabbed her shoulder and he shook her back and forth! "What did that Inukai do to you?! Oi!" 

"Zzzz..." 

"...Michiyo." Mikoshiba's voice shook. He didn't mean for things to escalate in a bad way. He started to run his fingers through her blue hair as if trying to comfort her. He felt so guilty now. Who was he kidding? This was a prison where anything goes as long as you're at the top of Prison Rap so of course things like that could happen here and of course this sort of thing will happen to a cute girl like her. Even though Ryoga's known as the 'King' but it was only among the prisoners...the true king was Hancho. Hancho's the rule in this shithole. Mikoshiba lied down next to her and he decided to sleep right here by her side. He didn't want to sleep on the top bunk. "What have I done...?" It's his fault. If he did not make Hancho come out, this wouldn't happen. He held her close, silently apologizing for putting her through pain. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Mikoshiba could feel Michiyo trying to remove herself from his hold. Michiyo tried to climb over him but Mikoshiba suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist, surprising her, "Where are you going?" 

"Hee...! I-I wanted to pack my things. You know we're leaving, right?" 

What should Mikoshiba do? If GokuLuck leave Michiyo behind, the prisoners and even the guards will take advantage of her. And if she's in distress, she will cause a lot of problems and even death because of her mysterious power. If GokuLuck take her along, they could keep an eye on her and make sure her power will not act up...but she will need to spread her legs for Hancho. 

"Tch..." Neither of the choices were in her favor! There's no way Hancho will only do such a thing once!

"Um...Shibaken...?"

"Michiyo..." 

"Eh?" Because of how hectic it was last night, it didn't register with her that Mikoshiba called her by her given name. Michiyo blushed upon hearing him call her by her name. Not Flowers for brain, not an insult. Her name. She felt happy hearing her own name from him.

Mikoshiba sat up, making Michiyo straddle him. Mikoshiba looked at her to see she was blushing lightly and looking at him with confusion. "Do you hate me now?" If he didn't bring out Hancho, she wouldn't...