19

RAHUL'S P.O.V

" I was bit harsh on her. I just.. I just can't  date.. I never think about dating. I've seen my friend heart broken after breakup. I never want this in my life. I always thought I will love only one girl who will be my wife. "

I stop meeting Ayaan's eyes. At the end I have to come to him only. He is my best friend and if there is word beyond best then he is that he is like my brother. I can't share this with my sister she is too young and my mom doesn't like people who smoke or all she even scolds me when I get drunk. So she will just end up disliking kanak.

" I know these things.... I wouldn't take anyone's side. You are free to decide. You aren't a baby who doesn't understand feeling. You both have never fall in love. So it must be new for both of you. " Ayaan said wait did he said kanak too haven't dated anyone.

" Kanak didn't have boyfriend in past. " I ask he give me a look then lean onto chair.

" You know maybe since when you know kanak do drugs you don't see her like a normal person would do. When I used to talk about my sister before you were all smiling. But since when I told you she do drugs you have change the way you look at her. " He pause giving his full attention to me.

" Imagine leaving alone all the time and just few friends who can take up your attitude. Imagine encountering your parents argument everyday when they are at home. When I was young at that time I didn't get it but now when I see my parents I can feel it every time. They never have sweet talk. And if in that state Kanak fall into some bad company it's not entirely her fault. " He completed his face reflect his emotions completely.

" You know whenever I talked to kanak on call your eyes would show stars I didn't know why but when kanak came here and I saw you and your interaction I know there is something going on between you. Even Daksh said that. And he even make bet that you two will be I'm relationship soon. You are suppressing your feelings because Kanak is drug addicted. She is working on herself. Do you even know how hard she try. Her therapy sessions made her cry most of the time. And I wouldn't lie this has made Daksh and kanak little close. It's needed she need to close to us to know we are here for her. She is working on herself and there are nothing that can't be change. If she doesn't understand sweetly then she will understand in hard way but she will. "

" I.. I.. " I just open my mouth like fish because he is saying truth. I change ny way to look at her. When she ask me for a date she looked innocent. She look like a person who is longing for some love. Who just want to have someone is depends upon. She just wanted to be loved.

Before she arrived and Ayaan told me about that coming back I was happy I didn't know why but I was happy. I wanted to see her other than on those video call which Ayaan did.

I wanted to see her in person. And when I saw her she look beautiful I still liked her. I deliberately teased her. But as I saw her attitude it disappointed me which isn't anymore. She doesn't show much attitude to us atleast. Then when I got to know she do drug I felt like something broken inside me. I didn't know what but I felt so much pain. My mood was automatically down.

And when today she asking me to come on date everything comes to my mind her all negative thing and I said all of these I was trying to convince myself why I can't date Kanak.

" You are right... I did liked her... And I still do I just don't want to accept it. I keep thinking about my sister who is still a kid who doesn't understand right and wrong. I was thinking about my mom who doesn't like alcohol and smoke. But I drink alcohol too. And she still likes me. I was just thinking about other reason I wasn't thinking about myself or her... But wait don't you have any problem if I date your sister I mean.... People do have problem . They don't want their friends to dating their sister. "

" Dude....you are a good man. I've never seen you doing wrong to anyone leaving out how you punish Simran I don't like it. You are perfect and my sister likes you so I'm simply not a dumb crazy ass who will butt in my sister happiness knowing that the person she likes isn't a play boy. "

" I will not force you to date her but keep everything aside and just think about her and yourself. I'm not upset with you for confronting my sister like that but don't do it again if you aren't dating her then you get no right on her and she got no right on you. You two are free bird. " He said and left me alone in my thoughts.

I did not know for how long I was thinking about her but my phone buzz took my attention I opened a kanak message .

I look at the picture closely. A girl who looked like my sister was dancing in a club or God knows where an address was given.

" Wait I told simran she can do a little party I didn't know she was talking about the club she didn't tell me Or mom anything about club. Is she asking for a slap? "

I take my car keys and drive at the address. I stop in front of club. Upon entering the club my eyes first landed on Kanak who was holding sky blue drink I follow her finger direction and found Simran dancing.

God save you Simran.

I walk towards her and pull her to my car out of the club.

" Sit here quietly and not a single tear should come out of your eyes. " I said and enter in club to take Kaank.

I pulled her too ignoring her whining.

" We are dating " I said and without waiting for her response I connected my lips with her. Grabbing her waist I pulled her closer to me.

She started kissing me back and that tell me but I think we both lack practice in kissing. Isn't it's something I should know how to kiss properly. I started to question myself but her lips capture ny lips when I stopped kissing her.

After some minutes we pull out of kiss and smile at each other.

" Tomorrow we will go on a dinner date " I said because today someone else needs my attention.