25

RAHUL'S P.O.V

"Come on, future bhabhi, do something," Simi whispered. I shook my head and pulled her in front of me.

"Lead the way, ma'am," I said.

She started walking and we finally reached her classroom. It's her last year in school. When did our little baby grow up? She will be joining college next year. Time is passing too fast.

We entered her classroom and greeted her class teacher.

He gave us a warm smile and pointed us to take a seat in front of him.

"She is such a sweet child. I don't have any complaints other than her being absent-minded sometimes," her teacher said, chuckling. He handed us her exam sheets. Kanak and I peeked at her paper together.

"Wow, her handwriting is good."

"Why are you absent-minded in class?" I asked, putting the sheets down and turning back to her teacher.

"I think there has been an incredible improvement in her. Her math is better than before, but if she pays a little more attention to Chemistry, she will be able to score good marks in the board exams," the teacher said. I nodded my head and said 'thank you.'

"Let's meet your chemistry teacher," I mumbled. Simi held my hand and started pulling me towards the stairs.

"No, we're not going to any class now. We're going home," she said. I looked at Kanak, who also nodded her head, but I wasn't asking for permission.

"We are meeting, that's final," I said, jerking my hand away. But Simi lost her balance. Before I could hold her, someone else's arm wrapped around her waist.

"Be careful..."

What are you doing here?" I asked, confused, looking at Vivaan. I thought he was a college professor's assistant, as per Daksh bhaiya's words.

"This school is owned by my father. I've been handling the management of this school for a year," he answered respectfully.

"Oh, but you said you have your own hotel."

"I do, but my dad took over it. He wanted me to handle the management of his schools and colleges, so he called me back here. He will handle my hotels now."

I nodded my head in acknowledgment. He has achieved many things at such a young age.

"It's all my parents' business. I just set up the hotel last year and it was doing well. But I have to listen to my dad," He answered my question without me even asking. I was actually curious about him.

"I'm going to meet her chemistry professor. Tell her to lead the way. She's being stubborn. By the way, thanks for helping her with math. She has improved a lot," I mumbled. I'm actually grateful because Simi was falling behind and I was looking for a good tutor for her. And he came like a blessing.

"Bhaiya, you're never satisfied with my grades. From my point of view, they're good," Simi said, pulling my hand again. I looked at Vivaan, hoping he could help us.

"Lead the way SIMRAN," Simi immediately let go of my hand and glared at Vivaan. Ignoring everything, I looked at Vivaan. He started walking, so I held Simi's hand and followed behind him .

"It's okay, we can just go home if she doesn't want to meet," Kanak mumbled. Before I could reply, Vivaan answered her.

"Or we can just meet Ms. Kanak. Not worrying about grades is one thing, but if we know we can make improvements and still not care about it, then it's another thing. And I don't think getting forty marks out of a hundred is good," Vivaan said, and I agreed with him. Even though I'm not going to scold Simi or anything, I want to know the reason and if she is absent-minded in that class too.

"Mr. Vivaan, you seem to be very happy with her forty marks," Kanak mumbled. I shook my head at her.

We entered the chemistry class and found her teacher sitting and talking to some other parents.

After waiting for a few minutes, we took our seats. Simi was constantly making faces. She hates this teacher or her subject. There has to be something between them.

"So she isn't sleeping right now. She doesn't even know a simple formula." she said, immediately noticing Simi. It's confirmed that she doesn't like her, and my Simi doesn't like her either.

"She needs to concentrate. Her class teacher should consider changing her seat. She talks to her friends constantly. It's so annoying."

I glanced at Simi, who was glaring at her teacher.

"Alright, that's all I wanted to know if she was focused or not," I muttered and left the classroom.

"Can I have a moment with Simi, I mean Simran?" Vivaan asked. I nodded, reviewing her results once more.

"I didn't like her teacher."

"Yeah, you don't have to like her."

"Are you going to scold her? " Kanak mumbled, holding my hand.

"I'm just going to tell her to focus in class, that's all," I mumbled, waiting outside Vivaan's office.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked. Kanak shrugged her shoulders.

"You know, I find him suspicious. Why don't you find another teacher? He has a lot of business, why does he want to teach our Simi?" She mumbled, and I could sense the worried expression on her face.

"Maybe it's his hobby, Knu. His father owns a business, maybe he likes teaching but has to do business," I mumbled, as there are many cases of parents forcing their kids to pursue something they like.

"But he's my age," Kanak whined. I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her movement.

"He's two years older than you. Now, be quiet. Don't make me worried for no reason," I mumbled. Simi came out of the cabin with her red eyes, immediately making me concerned.

"What happened? Did he say something?" I asked. She shook her head.

"What did you do, Mr. Vivaan?" I asked, trying to control my anger. Wait, why am I getting worried like this? I shouldn't pay attention to what Kanak said.

"Nothing, I just told her she will retake until she gets good marks or, worse, she will be attending this school next year too, and if she scores less marks again then she will be visiting my office very frequently." Vivaan said, and the way Simi glared at him confirmed that he actually said that.

" Bhaiya will you do it? " Simi asked, I caress her hair and said in a very soft tone.

" It's for your good only baby. I'm sure you will do good next time. "