NOTE

Hello guys.

This story is about the kanak from the 'gift of love' story. Although it has no connection with any of my stories. It's a standalone story.

This story will take some time for leads to be together and fall in love.

In the beginning there will be kanak's brother and her parent's involvement will be more than the main lead male.

This story contains some bully and this story does talk about drugs.

There may be a punishment seen in this story MAYBE . If this bothers you then you can skip it. There wasn't much seen when I previously wrote it but I'm going to change a lot of scenes while editing.

Please don't take punishment as an abuse. This is a request. Because I know the thin line between them. Because I know even a slap can be taken as abuse. ( I didn't know that I came to know from social media )

English is not my first language. If you find a mistake feel free to point out but just be polite or friendly . I take things to heart even though the latter person didn't realize it but I do get hurt easily.

Do like, comment and follow if you like the story and if not the above mentioned things then just put your last comment on the last chapter of my story.

I like to know if you like my whole story. I'm serious about The last chapter comment thing. I would like to know your review. ❤❤

Happy reading love you all ❤❤