Chapter 20

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝕂𝕒𝕚 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕠
»--•--«

𝕂𝕒𝕚 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕠»--•--«

I think I lost my goddamn mind. I couldn't look away from her since the moment I opened my eyes. She looked so peaceful, so blissful with her lips parted as she breathed evenly while she slept. But even when my eyes were pinned to her serene state, my mind was somewhere else, replaying last night's memories. I could still see how she looked underneath me, her eyes closed while she moaned my name, her fingers digging into my skin, her mouth open, breathing harshly against my face, how she grunted each time I moved against her.

I don't even know what time it is or how long I have been awake, I just wanted to keep looking at her as my fingers brushed up and down her spine underneath the blanket. She was so beautiful. Always so beautiful. Wether she was smiling, frowning, sleeping, covered in smoothie. She was perfect. She was mine. She was in my bed, sleeping in my arms. I let my gaze fall down her figure that wasn't even visible from the blanket covering us to our chests, but I could feel her arm falling on my waist, sending a chill down my body at the touch.

My gaze fell on her necklace, my hand that wasn't holding her automatically going to her neck, moving down her chest until the pendant was in my palm. She stiffed at my touch, her feet brushing against mine before relaxing again. I brushed my thumb against the polestar symbol, my memory going back to when I took her to the bridge. When I made my wish.

She seamed to have been right when she said I shouldn't tell her what I wished for because I didn't even wait much for it to come true, seeing how a second later she promised to fulfill my wish without even knowing it. I wished that she always stays by my side, that she never gives up on me. That she'll always be safe and happy while doing so. I wished that it's always going to be us. Her and I. Side by side forever.

I let go of the pendant and felt her breath become uneven, snapping my gaze up to see her eyebrows lowering before one eye pried open before the other, taking a deep breath through her nose. I felt my heart skip a beat the moment her green eyes met mine. It looked like she hasn't really processed what's going on around her, but her eyes were somehow crystal clear, not tired or exhausted, just relaxed and soft unlike how sharp the green in her eyes always was.

"Rise and shine, sunshine," I murmured, my palm pressing into her back, pulling her towards me more as she stretched her arm, the blanket falling farther down her body.

"Hey," she managed to let out through a smile, relaxing her body, staring at me for a moment before narrowing her eyes, looking around the room and before I could blink, she gasped loudly, slamming both her hands to her mouth and widened her eyes.

"What?"

"You— we— oh my—" she didn't even get a normal sentence out before grabbing the hem of the blanket, disappearing underneath without warning, making me frown before letting out a scoff.