one: collision

"jungkook, you gonna be late for school"

MrsYuri, his elderly maid, said while opening drapes in jks bedroom who sigh annoyed and turned to the other side of the bed "It's too early for this Yuri, please come back later", "no no no honey, come on. everyone are waiting for you including your sister, you can't do this" Mrs Yuri said while patting jks back who whipped eyes finally sitting up "alright"

"just yesterday was still the summer and now you don't want to go to school? It's only a year before college starts, you seems tired hon" Mrs Yuri simply asked standing now in doors making jungkook say simply "just last singing classes got me, I'm fine don't worry. anyway,  tell my family I'll be downstairs in minute" Mrs Yuri nods with a smile and shut door closed behind herself.

jungkook wore his school uniform, brushing teeth before fixing himself a little bit more and running downstairs to his fancy dinning room. his house which is just a huge villa wasn't really an easy place to find himself, honestly it looked like a royal museum in some points but jungkook was raised there. in his family's huge dynasty. he is used to luxury, it's not overwhelming to him at all.

when jungkook finally enter where his family is waiting for him he quickly said "sorry for being late, good morning", "It's okay darling, sit on your place. eat well" his mom, Mrs Jeon, said with a smile while holding her husbands hand who joked "as usually you look like you came back from war, how are you doing this?" jungkook giggle saying back "what can I say, I love sleeping in a comfortable mess"

"hi there big sis" jungkook said and leaned to kiss his sister sohee cheek who rolled eyes "oh stop this, you're so annoying. what do you want?", "what? can't I be sweet little brother for once?" jungkook said with little smirk making her laugh "sweet little brother, huh? you stole my earings from chanel you little brat", "hey, you know how much I love good jewellery" jungkook said while putting into his mouth some bread making all of them laugh.

"honey, sit and eat like a normal human being for once" his mom said worriedly "no no no, I'm gonna be late. like Yuri said, It's a last year of high school and I can't start it with being late, It's a bad luck. besides, I just turned 17 week ago and I have to be mature enough right? I know I should work on it" jungkook answered with a big smile making his parents smile proudly.

"alright, sohee please take him to school" Mrs Jeon said making her daughter roll eyes "okay, fine. come on, kid" she said while grabbing keys to her expensive car "I'm not a kid" jungkook pouted while she walked closer to him "It's a complement, in my age you will get it. uh at least you aren't a brat because of that private school for rich assholes, It comes from your shitty personality" she said while patting her brother shoulder and messed his hair a little who scuffed.

"language!" their father laughed out making them do the same and wave to their parents "bye!" jungkook screams before both of them disappear.

when they finally arrived under jks high school, he looked over there happily while already trying to leave the car but was stopped by a hold onto his wrist "what?" he asked confused his sister who smiled at him "listen, I don't think we ever talked more properly about your love life and now when you're almost a adult...", "oh no, please don't start it. I already had it with our dad, I know about the protection!" jungkook said scared making his sister laugh.

"no no, listen It's not about that. I mean, it is in a way but- just, If there is or will be anyone you will like this year or If there's someone who will um get to know you more privately just know that It's okay um..." sohee started making jungkook furrow "to be gay?" he chuckled, "yes, exactly" she chuckled back a bit awkwardly.