five: do you trust me?

next day

jungkook fixed himself before gently knocking to door where taehyung supposed to have his apartment.

the huge storm was going on outside and his clothes were all soaked but he didn't seem to pay attention to it since he sees his hot teacher in just a- "jungkook?" taehyung said while opening the door, witnessing jungkook smiling at him so beautifully. "what are you doing here, It's 10pm" taehyung asked confused, looking at jungkook who smiles running palms through hair nervously.

"I know, I was about to be earlier but the banquet got me too long in my house a-and I don't know, I'm sorry I'm so late" jungkook tried to explain, getting shy at seeing taes messy hair looking so good on him. "what do you mean lat-" taehyung started, immediately having held out some papers from jungkook "you have to fill out these documents by monday and give them to the principal, the lady from the school secretary told me to give them to you as soon as possible" jk explains.

taehyung surprised grabs them asking again "and how do you-", "my parents are kind of a big deal in this school which means I basically got your adress from them, sorry again and um surprise?" jungkook explains once again making taehyung nods "thank you then, I can guess what a problem that was for you" he said gently, smiling at jungkook who nods back "you're welcome, don't worry about me" smiling while adding "bye then"

suddenly, a loud thunder interrupted their conversation making taehyung bite lower lip. "yeah, there's no way I'm gonna let you go into that storm" taehyung said when jungkook was about to walk away making him grin proudly "oh, you don't have to really-", "I insist, I was literally about to make a warm tea" taehyung said nicely, opening door wider for jungkook who nods blushing as well, walking in oh my god, yes! thank you god!

he immediately started looking around tae's apartment, being surprised about how aesthetically pleasing it looked. everything was on point and as well clearly in taes style, lots of shades of brown was giving some cozy feelings for jungkook. he doesn't know why felt quickly really comfortable there.

"here, warm up" taehyung said whole giving jungkook a towel who smiled at him, whispering "thanks- thank you, I mean. Mr Kim, for having me here" taehyung chuckled at hearing that, walking closer to the younger "okay, here you don't have to call me Mr Kim because it makes it a bit awkward don't you think? even with you" jungkook blinked twice "are you kidding me? I'm the most awkward person in the world. nothing at this point makes our conversation weird or awkward or any of that"

"right" taehyung chuckled, fixing hair a little making jk breath out at the tension and fuck, how can someone be this handsome? "so, what are your parents doing for life?" taehyung started, giving jungkook a cup of tea when the water finally stopped warming up "my dad and mom have a huge company together, that's how they basically met. they literally bumped into each other on the way to the office where they wanted to present their outstanding ideas and from the moment they are head over heels in love" jungkook explained, taking a sip afterwards of his mint tea.

"what a love story, it seems like they're a great couple" taehyung said "trust me, they are. there is no day where I'm not being impressed by the way they treat each other with so much respect and kindness and understanding" jungkook continues, looking down with a smile "I hope that I'm gonna be able to experience this type of love some day, I've never even imagined being with someone. anyway, I'm too annoying for this shit"

"you're not annoying?" taehyung asked, laughing a little at how cute jungkook is "I am! don't lie to me, even my own parents and sister are saying this. and I like it, I accept it because people like me anyway. I call it, self love with a flavor called sexiness" jungkook said making taehyung smile warmly "I got you, I got you" he chuckled out, tugging jks hair behind ear not actually knowing why but as soon as he realise that he took away hand making jungkook blush.