twelve: the truth

jungkook is closing his locker where he just took needed books from "look, I'm just saying that we shouldn't really learn something that we are not interested in at all, e.g. math, what is it really like, what's the matter of it? we have probably 2 tests for tomorrow to study for" jin says, sighing afterwards.

when he noticed that jungkook wasn't even listening to him he looks at him more properly, asking "okay, what is going on darling?" jungkook shakes head finally being in reality "what? nothing and uh, I told you. don't call me darling, that's gay". "woooo, did you just pull out the g-card to cut the conversation off?" jin laughs out making jungkook roll eyes playfully "no, I never do. unless, someone disturbs my thinking"

"thinknking about what exactly? because since Mr Kim came to this school you aren't thinking about anything else than him or how to get into his bed" jin teases, jungkook scuffs saying "funny" ironically "really funny, and for your knowledge I wasn't thinking about him-", "but his juicy fiancé, I got it I got it but you have to stop it it's not healthy. having a crush onto a teacher already is but I won't even start with it" jin quickly ends jks sentence making him pout "jin! I told you already! EX girlfriend! you can't say it when I'm near, it hurts my ass"

"ass?" jin chuckles "yeah, my ass. ass, heart, same thing. but not your funny business" jungkook says while quickly turning around now suddenly bumbing into his teacher "oh good morning, jungkook" Mr Kim said with a smile at the younger who blushes madly, whispering "g-good morning, sir" jin was looking at the whole scene trying not to laugh so hard.

"see you two in classes I guess, today new lecture will be discussed" Mr Kim says, winking at jungkook while giving him secretly a piece of paper who breaths out all weak looking at him walking away. jin puts an arm on jks shoulder, saying "come on, you don't want to miss it" before also walking away. jungkook when was alone opens slowly the note witnessing something what made him bite lower lip, melting in a place

     come to my place tonight

- V -

———•

taehyung and jungkook are in taes bath, making out. jungkook was sitting on taehyung's lap with his hands on his cheeks while taehyung gently nestled on his back giving the whole atmosphere a wonderful-romantic mood.

the entire bathtub was filled with strawberry-smelling foam mixed with a hint of vanilla. everything worked and just made sense at that moment, this whole romance between teacher and student just seemed like something perfect for both parties. so romantic, so exciting. as well so risky, which makes it even better in some way...

the very fact that jungkook and taehyung had to hide it at all costs, meet at night as if their relationship was forbidden because in a sense it is obvious, that they have to watch each other when people are around them and refrain at all costs from getting lost in each other It was terrible, in some ways even drastic making them so crazy about it even more.

well, right now like I said they were making out. very slowly, passionately that all red jungkook couldn't feel If he's about to faint or melt but his head was still full of these thoughts, all these questions and one fear that he would really like to ask and find out from this handsome brunette who kisses so well god dammit HOW is he so good at it.

"what's wrong?" taehyung finally asks against jks lips with hands now resting on top of jks butt who says confused, pouting "what do you mean?" already missing taes lips against his red, swollen one. "I don't know, you just seem lost a little. are you feeling okay with me here? I mean taking the bath together, is it too much?" taehyung asks quickly having an answer "what? do I feel okay? please, I would do anything to be here with you forever" jungkook says with big eyes making the elder chuckle.

"and have sex, obviously. fuck, you are so good at it man how are you doing it-" jungkook ads not really thinking why immediately regretting his words "OH MY GOD WHAT- not man! I mean, I'm sorry I don't know why I said that? I'm sorry, It just came out for me- I mean not came, I haven't came- I MEANT JUST POPPED OUT FROM ME" he says nervously "you think I'm good at sex?" taehyung chuckles, titling head to the side while bringing jungkooks waist closer to himself who breaths out "the best" all weak.

"well thank you then, I appreciate it" taehyung said, kissing jks lips who wraps arms around his neck kissing back. "mhm" jungkook mumbles against taes lips who pulls away at feeling that something is still off with jungkook "okay, talk to me. what is going on with you?" taehyung said, whipping jks lips gently with his thumb who bites lower lip okay, you got this

"there is a rumour about you..." jungkook whispers while looking at taes chest "a rumour?" taehyung asked confused, trying to make an eye contact with jungkook who nods "a-about you being engaged" blushing madly while finally looking up at taehyung who title head to the side "what do you mean? what about it?" he asks, gently caring jks sides who ran palms through hair a bit awkwardly "nothing It's just, um you know I..." he tries.

"I was just curious, why you... don't... anymore" jungkook says making taehyung smile warmly "so you want to know more about me, jungkook?", "yeah, I'd loved to" jungkook whispers, embarrassed a little and that made the elder lean closer to kiss his red cheek gently before starting "well, years ago I met a woman with whom I thought I would spend my whole life and I thought she was the one, I was really sure of it. she was also the first person I was in a serious, mature relationship with."

jungkook was listening to taes every word carefully, nervous as well. "unfortunately, when I proposed to her, I didn't know that we hadn't agreed on one of the most important thing to me which was starting a family. on our wedding day, I only found out that she didn't want to have children with me and at all actually. so unfortunately we had to cancel the whole ceremony and we ended our relationship. that's the whole story"

"when we broke up I had to focus on myself more, I started to be a teacher and you know. here I am, not married" taehyung explains with little smile making jungkook blink twice "so you two broken up only because she didn't want to have kids?", "you see jungkook, adult life is not so easy as a teenage one, and marriege is a really serious thing. we would only hurt ourselves and we both agreed to do that, we didn't split apart mad at each other. it was an grown decision, not only mine" taehyung says, tagging jks hair behind his ear.

"but..." jungkook whispers "you loved her?" he asked with big eyes making taehyung smile at him warmer "I did" he answers. "I was really depressed after it happened and I couldn't get myself together for long. but life is really complicated and full of big decisions, I couldn't keep on something what wasn't right with me" taehyung ads making jungkook nods, looking down a bit confused not knowing how to react at what just taehyung told him.

"but hey" taehyung says, grabbing jks chin up so that jungkook meets his eyes "I don't regret anything, If that haven't happened I wouldn't meet you" the elder said and jungkook at hearing that smiles brightly. "even though you are my student" taehyung tease making jungkook lips pout "that doesn't matter..." he mumbles, that made taehyung laugh saying "of course, sorry" looking at jungkook afterwards.

"I like spending time with you jungkook, even though it's the most risky thing I've done in my life. you are a great boy with a bright future" taehyung says to jungkook who blushes, whispering "I really like you" leaning closer to tae's face who smiles at him "I like you too" before kissing his lips passionately, jungkook wraps arms around taes neck tightly pulling him even closer being happy that finally found out more about taes life as If it was a step closer to something maybe more mature between them.

———•
thank you sooo so much for over 1,9k!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 💜💜

see ya