fithteen: teach me...

"it was just a movie, jungkook" taehyung laughed while staring at jungkook who with crossed arms and pout was looking out of the window, they are alone in jks house, his room. jungkook roll eyes, mumbling "I told you already I don't like horror's, it said It's based on the facts so I won't sleep because of you for the rest of my life!"

"but you said you already watched it" taehyung laughed while standing up from the bed just to walk closer to jungkook "obviously I lied" jungkook pouts, being turned around by taehyung and taken up just to be sat on the windowsill. "why?" taehyung asked teasingly, standing between jks legs who says as If offended "If you don't know when I lie then you don't know me at all, of course I didn't watch this movie. I hate horror's, I've never watched such a scary thing in my life" making taehyung smile warmly.

"okay, sorry. I shouldn't have listen to you and just don't play it" taehyung said "apologies accepted" jungkook said back now smiling a little bit proudly "besides, It's a perfect opportunity to make you sleep with me for the rest of my life. a win is a win, you know" taehyung at hearing that chuckles leaning to kiss jks lips quickly, saying "I'd love that" before pulling out something from his pocket.

it was a pack of cigarettes. while taehyung suddenly for jks surprise started lighting it out, opening the window with one hand to exhale there jungkook was staring at him with big eyes "you smoke?" he asked after some moments, blushing a little. "yeah, that bothers you?" taehyung asked, exhaling meanwhile the smoke making jungkook breath out all hopeless at how this man is the embodiment of all his dreams.

"no, no no not at all. It's okay, I also like to s-smoke" jungkook says not really thinking too much of course lying because never in his life he touched a cigarette but taehyung already knew that face, he smirks at him saying "oh really?" while giving jungkook the cigarette "then you must want some, sorry that didn't ask earlier" taehyung said with playful gaze at jungkook who gulp.

he smiles awkwardly and takes the cigarette, slowly putting it in his mouth and inhaling. in that moment he knew it wasn't a good idea. jungkook immediately started coughing, covering mouth with a hand making taehyung chuckle a little, gently caring jks sides for little sign of comfort "are you okay?" taehyung asked making jungkook say with little tears in eyes from coughing so much "I'm fine"

crossing arms meanwhile. "you don't have to lie to me, you know that? It's not like smoking is something to be proud of" taehyung pointed out, leaning to kiss jks cheek softly who pouts "sorry, It's just so embarrassing". "baby It's not, at all" taehyung says making jungkook blush, that damn word still makes him get shiver down to his spine even though taehyung uses it now pretty often towards him.

at seeing how jungkook still wasn't really sure about it taehyung got an idea "come closer" taehyung said, inhaling the cigarette while jungkook does what he told him to. taehyung leans closer to him as If wanting to kiss the younger who immediately parts his lips, for his surprise taehyung didn't kiss him but with lips gently touching his exhales into jks mouth, hand moving to jks chin.

jungkook inhales, feeling how his heart skips a bit. oh god, what taehyung makes him feel is out of this world, how romantic that man is. "how was it?" taehyung asked afterwards, pulling away to look into jks eyes who slowly open his big ones "mhm..." jungkook just breaths out, all red at the thought of how sexy this was. "I take that as a nice, I guess?" taehyung chuckle, smiling warmly at jungkook  who nods, leaning to kiss taes lips gently.

"wanna try again?" taehyung asked with a smirk but for his own surprise jungkook looked away "what's wrong?" taehyung asked worriedly "I don't want to leave..." jungkook whispers making the elder smile.