nine: rumor

jungkook shirtless, with jeans slide halfway up his buttcheek's was looking at himself in the mirror for already good 10 minutes alone in his room, or more precisely at his left red buttcheek.

he touched the red skin, gently caring it with his palms while biting lower lip. no, as you may guess it wasn't from taehyung. unfortunately. yeah maybe he would prefer to and he was thinking, or rather fantasizing, about how much he would like taehyung to do 'this' to him, but unfortunately he didn't. their relationship If he can even calls it that way wasn't so open that every time they saw each other they didn't really, well... um... exactly, you see.

but don't get me wrong, jungkook has only just started exploring his sexuality. let's remember, that his first kiss was taehyung at that not very pleasant college party. not going back to it because It doesn't give too many great memories, like I already started jungkook was just starting to discover himself. and as a himself, I mean his body and, most importantly, what he likes.

and he found what, at least tried. he stares at himself in the mirror also looking sometimes around to make sure no one is here with him before again spanking himself imagining that it wasn't really him doing it to himself but his teacher. and that's what made him so crazy about it, that's what made it so pleasurable and as well interesting for young jungkook. he couldn't stop himself but enjoy it, the way it was so harsh and powerful for him.

jungkook bite lower lip, receiving so much pleasure by such a touch, repeating his action when suddenly he hears "jungkook? are you there?" sohee said making jungkook quickly pull his pants up while grabbing the closest shirt to wear it "I'm here! I'm here, hi sis" he screams before running to his sister trying to play it cool, as well trying not to show off what he just was doing to himself.

"hey, you busy?" sohee asked simply "no, not at all. come on, sit down" jungkook says while pointing on the couch and both of them sat there fuck, my ass hurts he thinks to himself quickly shaking the thoughts from his mind "the college called again, after they heard you at the addition they want to book you place for a next year" sohee says simply, crossing legs "yeah I don't have time right now to think about new york college, I know It's a big deal and opportunity to me but I have graduation on my head" jungkook answers.

sohee nods, saying back "yeah, I got you. It's still a time", "so" jungkook starts quickly as if nervous a little and his sister noticed it "what's up? something happend?" jungkook continue fixing himself a little with a smile while sohee title head to the side "what?" jks asks.

"are you okay, kookie?" she asks worriedly "of course I am, why are you asking me that? I'm totally okay" jungkook chuckles a little, sohee tugged his hair behind ear making her brother breath out. "I don't know, you don't talk to me as much as you used to do about school and stuff. you don't talk to our parents, you are coming home late and I just wanted to make sure everything is okay with you" sohee whispers, smiling at jungkook.
"you got handsome" she says warmly.

"stop" jungkook pouts, blushing embarrassed "you know I don't like when you tease me", "sorry, I haven't really see you properly for already weeks" sohee explains, looking at jungkook making him look down "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to avoid you and our family. I just got myself into... something... I can't explain it, but It's not bad. you don't have to worry about it, really I'm fine-", "I knew it, you met someone!" sohee says, jungkook blink twice.

"n-no?", "don't lie to me, I know you. fuck, our parents didn't believe me and I just knew it, I got that feeling that you finally fall in love. and that note? oh that just makes so much sense now" sohee says "wait, what note?" jk asked confused "what note, sohee?", "the one from V" sohee says back making jungkook part lips in shock FUCK.