eleven: ride it

jungkook opens his eyes, slowly waking up in own bed with that handsome man behind him.

both of them were still naked after yesterday's incident, taehyung was holding jungkook close from behind, pressing their bodies together making jungkook smile shyly. suddenly taehyung also started waking up, saying into jks ear "good morning" while kissing his arm, jungkook turns around to him saying back "good morning" while blushing madly at the way taehyung gets more handsome with each second for him.

"how are you feeling after yesterday? just to clear it out, I'm clean so don't worry about me cuming inside of you" taehyung asks with warm smile onto his face "I'm sorry If I was too rough, I know you are not used to it", jungkook pouts not wanting to seem at all costs for taehyung weak or not good in sex.

"oh wow" taehyung says now grabbing jks thigh more up to put it on top of own hip, grabbing his right buttcheek "it's still red, as If my hand left a mark" squeezing jks tight skin who with face close to his bites lower lip. taehyung didn't know how much pleasure that gave to jungkook.

"it hurts?" taehyung asked making jungkook whisper "a little" licking lips afterwards, "I'm sorry, I should've been more gentle" taehyung says kissing jks cheek softly who looks down. it is obvious that he is not experienced in sex like taehyung and his peers say, he is completely aware of it but he promised himself that from the moment he found out about taehyung's ex girlfriend and what's more important almost wife, he will show him that he is better than anyone taehyung could find and shouldn't never leave him.

and that's what will jungkook show him. so he throws leg over taes lap more just to sat up on top of him, taehyung surprised let him, saying with a smile "I got you", "I'm not that innocent as you may think, I liked it. I like when you were being rough with me" jungkook says with lips clearly a little bit pouty, that made taehyung sat up as well. jungkook blushes, hands moving to taes chest closing eyes as If already felt taes lips onto his.

for his own surprise suddenly felt how taehyung grabs his hips and pushes himself into his already well scratched ass "who said I think you are innocent?" taehyung whispers, brushing nose against jks who with parted lips in shock was looking deeply into his eyes not even knowing how to react at that. it was so quick, he didn't process anything yet.

"you are the one fucking your teacher in own bed" taehyung says now bringing jungkook hips even closer to his making his dick brush his prostate so well that jungkook moans that highly that his back arches to the point that it made perfect bow. taehyung smirks, saying "you are more than crazy, jungkook" and in that moment knowing what it did to jungkook he kisses him deeply, touching his skinny back and waist passionately while jungkook now with hands tangled in taes hair started moving on his own immediately, quickly forward and backwards.

he never did ride someone, or was on top but as If he nature and body took control over him suddenly was perfectly riding taehyung as If he was a horse who never stopped kissing him, also receiving lots of pleasure. "I'm so ohhhhh~ close~" jungkook moans out quietly against taes lips, speeding up even more now they weren't kissing but their mouth were so close that both of them were moaning into each other. "me too" taehyung says back lowely, being impressed as well how quickly jungkook is able to move without any break, his thighs must be so strong.

suddenly both of them heard a noise from jks house, jungkook at that slows down his moves and looked with taehyung towards the door surprised as well breathless "what was that?" taehyung asks "I don't know, maybe something fell" jungkook says while shaking head now again looking at taehyung who nods "okay" meeting jks eyes helping jungkook speeds up because now both of them were so close, especially jungkook who throws head backwards. letting taehyung lead his body.

"ohhh~" jungkook moans out, being kissed wetly in the neck feeling already a little bit of taes cum inside his ass who was almost there "tae ohhhh~ don't stop, please~ ah!" but suddenly they heard a female voice coming from jks house, saying "jungkook?"

that made taehyung stop the whole action in just one second, mumbling "shit", "jungkook It's me, I'm here to make you lunch" Yuri said while looking for jungkook who whispers to taehyung with covered mouth by own hands "oh no, It's my nun", "I have to go, she's looking for you" taehyung says wanting jungkook to stand up but he stopped him.

that made taehyung say confused "jungkook, she can't sees us" while jungkook with big eyes, a bit teary as well starts to move on his own again slowly never breaking the eye contact with taehyung "please I have to come, I'm so close" he whispers moaning afterwards, slowly moving forward and backwards while taehyung bites lower lip "jungkook, she's coming here", "mhmm~" jungkook moans highly, quietly.

"please, it hurts" jungkook whispers, arching back while speeding up "help me", "no jungkook, we have to stop come on. we will end it later" taehyung says while tugging hair behind jks ear, pulling out from him just to put his gentle, naked body on the bed, starting to first dress himself and then jungkook when he was done.

"come on, wear this" taehyung says while helping jungkook wear boxers who was all red staring at him doing it so, fixing the material on his ass so softly. "tae, I need you" jungkook whispers to fully clothed taehyung with big eyes all lost, straightening back a little while taehyung wore him a shirt "shhh, baby please I promise we will continue but right now you have to show me the safest exit from here" he pleases meanwhile cupping one of jks cheeks who looks up at him, of course noticing how he called him.

"I know you are in need, I promise I will repay you back at my house as soon as possible, but you have to focus now" taehyung says while making an eye contact with jungkook who sighsc whispering "you can go out the window, there is a garage under it in the center so you can jump from it onto the grass" making taehyung nods, kissing his lips before saying "thank you, I'll see you tomorrow" a one more kiss before quickly leaving jks room who was staring at the window where taehyung disappears when seconds later Yuri opens a door to his room, knocking first.

"hey honey, how are you?" Yuri says with a smile at jungkook who with big, puppy eyes looks at her "what happened, you seems sad" Yuri asks surprised "I just watched a sad movie, It's nothing" jungkook explains while chawing lower lip, covering his crotch a little "your belly hurts?" Yuri asks as she sees jungkook rocking gently with his hands between his legs who quickly says "no, no I'm just tired. maybe I will take a nap for a 15 minutes yet, I'll go downstairs and we will talk okay?"

"okay, sleep well then sweetheart, I'll make you some tea maybe it will help a little bit with it. oh and I'm making today mak-guk-su, I know it's your favorite so get some rest and come downstairs" Yuri says while closing door "thanks, you the best!" jungkook says before throwing his back on the bed.

he sat up tiredly while mumbling "fuck", covering his face with arms. after some seconds he grabs the closest pillow, putting it between thighs that it's touching his crotch and starts to move against it, doing little hips moves imagining that it's taehyung there, thrusting into him so good as always. "mhmm" jungkook breaths out while biting lower lip, speeding up but it didn't work as it does with taehyung.

"mhmm work... work, please" jungkook whispered, putting one leg higher hoping it will help with a different angle trying to relax but couldn't do it by himself. "s-shit" jungkook breaths out, giving up now stopping everything, again throwing himself on the bed "fuck my life"

———•

my anime boysee ya

my anime boy
see ya