sixteen: drunk with jealousy

It's too late, I don't wanna lose~
what's left of you
How am I supposed to tell you?
I don't wanna see you with anyone but me
Nobody gets me like you~
How am I supposed to let you go?
Only like myself when I'm with you
Nobody gets me, you do~
You do...
Nobody gets me, you do~

jungkook checks taehyung instagram, singing to himself, pouting while laying down onto his temporary bed. looking at taes handsome face made him be a missing mess all over again.

 looking at taes handsome face made him be a missing mess all over again

@taehyungkim 🙃

as it was said before he is right now in New York in his temporary dormitory, not being even close to be unpacked even though is here for already a week. this week he had a very busy and difficult schedule. he had to get to know the school thoroughly, find out what he should to do, what not to do, where this and that were, and of course he was still studying because soon the exams are, well for him it was very difficult to do all these things at once.

I wouldn't say that he doesn't like this place or that he doesn't enjoy time he spends here, but the truth is that the last thing jungkook wanted to do right now is leave. his private life started to fall into place, maybe wasn't really in a good terms with his parents but he managed his studies (until now, because he got more) and he was meeting taehyung almost every day after school at his house, where everything was happening.

It's only been a week and jungkook already misses his lips kissing him and his golden body, his tongue brushing his chest, he misses the feeling of their crotches rubbing against each other and vibrating as if something was about to happen. oh if jungkook only was able to make babies, if he was able to create something that would connect him with taehyung forever, unfortunately these are just dreams.

but he thought about it, quite often. not that he felt like a woman because he would never be able to live up to a woman's wages because they are too special, but it just ran through his thoughts as if he could. knowing that taehyung's dream is having family doesn't help. as If he was able to conceive a child with taehyung. it would be so beautiful, he can imagine the picture of it, of the night.

taehyung being between his legs, thrusting slowly and passionately into him. being all sweaty, but jungkook would be there too, for sure. oh his eyes, staring at him. filled with love because that's what a child is made of, right? out of love, so they would make love. and all night long, in every position, until they breathed each other's breath and their body became one, jungkook would only whisper to go faster or how much he lo- oh my god I'm going crazy jungkook thought, scrolling through another photo of taehyung on Instagram, biting his lower lip as if hypnetized by him and his fantasies about him being pregnant with taehyung? fuck

suddenly he got a notification that taehyung posted something on his insta story, he clicks into it and what he saw made him sit onto bed