seventeen: guilt

jungkook slowly opens eyes, feeling a huge pain in his head.

he whips his face while gaze slowly lends onto the as naked as him man next to him who was still asleep, jungkook exhales while grabbing his phone to check the hour. it was 10am, they over slept. obviously were too focused on something else that didn't have time to set an alarm. oh my god what happened here, did jungkook just have sex with someone he just met? I mean, they knew each other for a week and jun was very nice and friendly all this time.

It turns out that they were even too friendly with each other this whole time that they fucked. but this night was really great for jungkook, the fact that jun was older than him was already great, as if at least it was already official that jungkook's partners would only be men older than him but to be honest, jungkook never thought that it would be someone other than taehyung. oh no, taehyung. does that mean he cheated on him? but after they slept together for the first time, taehyung slept with his friend from college, so they are now 1:1.

but then they weren't as close as they are now... oh no, so does that mean that jungkook is the bad one? oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with me jungkook thought, running palms through hair while suddenly hearing "hey there" jun said while sitting up making jungkook smile a little, saying back "good morning" meanwhile jun leans closer to him to kiss him.

jungkook kissed back, hand moving to jun's cheek but when he finally came to his sences he breaks the kiss, whispering against jun's lips "jun, I'm sorry but I can't" now meeting jun's eyes who asked "what do you mean? you didn't enjoy it? have I done something wrong?", "no, no It's not that. the night was amazing" jungkook quickly said making jun smile "but" jungkook continues "I like someone else, I'm so sorry but I just can't do this. it doesn't feel right..."

"you are talking about that guy from a instastory?" jun asked, looking at jungkook a bit upset yet curious "yeah" jungkook said, laughing a little at himself "I'm sorry I might look so pathetic to you right now but as well we shouldn't have sex here, It's not allowed", "no, you don't and don't worry about it. we were quite quiet from what I remeber" jun said while grabbing jks hand into his who smiles at him a bit embarrassed "so... he is your boyfriend?" jun asked, worrying about the answer. he really like jungkook even though they don't know each other so much.

"no, he's not. It's just, it's more complicated. I'm just really jealous about him and worrying that he's not thinking about me at all when I'm away, I just... sorry, It's stupid of me. I shouldn't have do it when I'm in that kind of relationship with someone, anyway I'm sorry jun" jungkook tries to explain, looking up at the older afterwards "I like you, you are a great guy but I just... can't be with you" making jun look away, upset and hurt because thought that jungkook was feeling the same way about him.

it turns out that jungkook has the same problem as jun but with someone else, the worst part in that is that jun really remains a lot of taehyung for jungkook.

"I understand" jun said making jungkook smile warmly "thank you", "but" jun says pulling jungkook gently onto his lap who sits there with hands onto his shoulder with red cheeks "you gonna be here for a week yet, It's okay if you don't want to be with me but what If until the end of your stay, you and me..." jun says, moving hands to jks waist "will spend time like this, as friends of course. your friend is having a good time, why can't you? this will remain as our little secret"

jungkook at that thinks hesitating "remember how you felt yesterday when you saw him having fun, let yourself have some fun too. and I promise you that I will make sure you feel as good as possible, so what?" jun ads making jungkook smile yet lost in thoughts but finally decided "I guess since I'm here for another week yet, we could use each other's company"