ten: against the wall

jungkook is fixing hair in the bathroom, as well unbuttoning his white shirt a little more. he's in tae's apartment.

because he found out 3 days ago that taehyung actually had a fiancé he couldn't stop thinking about it. is it true? really? that taehyung was already almost married to someone else? what is jungkook really getting into, being with a man older than him was never a goal for him but he really fell for him... crazy right? not for jungkook, at all. jungkook wouldn't give anything to change it, from the first time he saw taehyung his heart started beating faster and it stayed that way to this day.

but why did jimin say that taehyung abandoned the engagement? maybe he suddenly changed his mind - or maybe there was another, more serious reason? please don't let it affect their 'friendship'. friendship, it's not every day that friends kiss and sleep together. and even more so between a student and a teacher. what is even going on... why this sounds so weird and ridiculous, and why it makes jungkook so fucking crazy about it.

however his thoughts unfortunately began to eat him from the inside, they were obviously fears. will taehyung get bored with him? jungkook is young, most likely the youngest person taehyung spends time with and most likely the youngest person taehyung has slept with. jungkook is capable of being as good as his peers, or even better! right? he may not be that experienced in sex, of course but he is confident. that's enough right? let's show taehyung that he won't regret him.

well, right now it was time where he decided to show him that he's um sexy? however it sounds. anyway. he took a deep breath, fixing quickly his lipstick on lips before leaving the bathroom. taehyung was sitting on the couch, reading book in glasses not noticing the younger boy yet. oh how hot he looks doing such a basic thing like reading a book.

jungkook a bit embarrassed fixed his shirt a little bit more while taehyung still haven't seen to notice him yet. you got this jungkook motives himself before walking closer to taehyung, sitting onto his lap who finally looks up at him "hi there" he says with a smile, putting book away before grabbing jks waist gently "what's up?", "nothing I-I" jungkook tries getting shy faster than he thought at the way tae's hands looked so large around his tiny middle.

"it's just" jungkook breaths out, hands on tae's shoulders who was staring into his eyes knowing that it makes the younger melt inside, that made him smirk a little. come on, get your shit together "I just thought, because you never were at my house I thought um you gonna sleep over at mine tonight? or something..." jungkook whispers, taehyung at that title head to the side.

"jungkook, you know that I can't do this. I'm not allowed to meet with my students this way so this is already risky, us spending time together at my apartment" taehyung explains as gently as is able to making jungkook blush "yeah I know, I know It's just. no one is gonna be at my house till tomorrow and... I don't really like being there alone...", "you can stay at mine If you want to" taehyung says with a smile, putting hand onto jks cheek who breaths out all melted.

"I wanted to spend time with you somewhere else than only here, and we will be alone the whole time I promise. my parents and sister are coming home monday" jungkook explains making taehyung think "I don't know jungkook, if someone will sees us we will have a big trouble" he hesitates, seeing how jks face drops immediately. jungkooks nods, whispering "okay, I get it" smiling visibly upset "sorry, it was just a stupid idea"

that made taehyung sigh, finally deciding "okay, let's go" making jungkook's bunny smile immediately show up "but no one can sees us" tae added, jungkook nods happily, kissing the elders cheek two times "thank you, thank you, thank you". "when do you want to go?" taehyung asked, holding up jks chin who says quickly "now!" before helping taehyung stand up who chuckles, following him.