thirteen: drunk

"-gosh what are you even on about? suddenly it bothers you that I have friends, and thank you very much for the lack of privacy in my life by taking away my laptop" jungkook says while rolling eyes, going downstairs while his mom is following him. he was getting ready to party where taehyung supposed to be with his college friends but got into fight with his mom, unfortunately wasn't really in a mood.

"don't walk away from me when I'm talking, jungkook. you have to put yourself in our situation, you hardly talk to us anymore, you don't even eat with us because you don't have time, you come home late or at all and show up in the morning as if nothing had happened without telling us where you were" Mrs Jeon says mad at her sons behaviour but as well surprised, jungkook never gave them a hard time even tho was spoiled a little. right now it's like he got into bad group of people and she's just worrying about him.

If she only knew why jungkook is like that... "I already told you, jeez, I'm staying at jin's place. we're sitting until late on our homeworks, we have exams soon remember? you know that he's good at math, so he helps me. I don't get why is this conversation even happening, really. just stop asking the same questions all the time and let me breathe" jungkook says a bit annoyed, not knowing what to say anymore when all his excuses are slowly coming to end. he hates arguing with his parents.

"since we're talking about exams, why haven't you applied to a school in New York yet? you had and promised to apply earlier and what? still nothing, you're missing out on this chance and you know very well that they want you. this doesn't happen often, at all actually. why do you despise such a huge opportunity in favor of lies" Mrs Jeon says with mad gaze at her son "damn, why do you keep talking about it as if it was the only topic in the world, let me enjoy my life here first before you send me on the end of the world" jungkook says back while grabbing his bag.

"excuse me? where are you going exactly young man? I'm still talking to you" Mrs Jeon says, looking at her son all angry "to jin's" jungkook answers shortly while rolling eyes "to do exactly what, It's saturday?" Mrs Jeon says "fucking study, bye" jungkook says back before starting to leave his house while his mother screamed after him "hey! language! jungkook, I'm talking to you get back her-" the door shut.

jungkook pulls out his phone from the pocket, whipping his teary eyes because trully hates fighting with his family before texting jin

jungkookie 🤓

I'm going to your place
get ready
we are you going to party

———

"LET'S GOOOOO!"

the music was so loud that you could barely hear the other person or just talk and the beats of the music were so heavy that it made many people want to jump at their pace.

one of those people was jungkook who all drunk was dancing in the crowd full of older than him people. jin was looking at him with hoseok, their other friend from class who joined them, being surprised at how much fun jungkook had there by himself but as well not stopping worrying for a moment "he looks um interesting" hoseok laughed out while jin never stopping looking at his best friend, says "there is something going on with him and I need to know what"

"I hope our hot Mr Kim won't be so embarrassed seeing him here in that state" hoseok says making jin look at taehyung who was also staring at jungkook while being crowded with group of people talking to him "oh jungkook" jin breaths out "you gonna regret it later so bad", "I don't think so, look at him. person who would regret it later doesn't look like this. come on, let's drink and chill" hoseok jokes, wrapping arm around jin's shoulder who sighs "fine" walking with hoseok to kitchen where drinks were served.