twenty one: my greatest discovery

jungkook slowly wakes up and sats up onto bed, he was in tae's bedroom.

he smiles while looking around, finally getting how much he missed being here. yeah, it wasn't so long ago when he was there but these past 4 weeks have been really difficult and even I could say odd for him and I'm talking here about the environment he spent time in.

he run palms through hair before standing up from the bed, fixing his shirt a little now leaving tae's bedroom. he immediately smelled the smell of tae's famous breakfast, taehyung always is doing him his favourite strawberry waffles when he's sleeping over. from the moment jungkook told him how much it reminded him of good moments from his childhood, taehyung took it to heart and since then nothing changed.

jungkook looked around, gliding around the living room, turning to the kitchen counter, looking at the beautiful looking strawberries in the bowl. he took one and ate it quickly, moaning at the wonderful, sweet taste. life didn't taste like this to him for already a very long time, he missed when everything was simpler.

suddenly he feels someone's arms wrap around his waist and lips brush against his back of neck. "good morning" taehyung said in deep voice against his skin after giving it a long kiss making jungkook melt into his hold more, whispering "hi" closing eyes at the contact while taehyung was moving his hands up and down onto his belly and as well sides where jungkook is really sensitive. that's why taehyung loves to touch him there, as well kiss his neck and ears.

"want me to make you some coffee? I bought a new one, I hope you gonna like it as much as the old one" taehyung said while jungkook turns around to him, wrapping arms around his neck "yes, please" jungkook nods making the elder smile warmly and kiss him gently in the lips while sitting jungkook on the kitchen table, standing now between his thighs while jungkook not breaking the kiss pulls him even closer "you taste like strawberries" tae smile's against jks lips who giggles.

when taehyung breaks the kiss, he asks softly "with milk?" pouring it when jungkook said quickly "yes" pouting a little while waiting for his coffee. "here you go" taehyung said after some seconds meanwhile giving jungkook the cup of coffee who quickly says back "thank you" while taking a sip.

"so" taehyung started, starting to make more of the waffles "who are these hickeys from?" and that made jungkook in shock at this question start choking.

"WHAT? what hickeys? what do you mean?!" jungkook coughed out, all red touching his neck while taehyung chuckles "these on your neck?" and pointed at jks red skin making jungkook embarrassed blush "you thought I won't notice?" taehyung asked a bit playfully "I'm sorry... I didn't want you to... it was all a mistake, I should've do it" jungkook mumbles making the elder smile, leaning to kiss jks side of neck who breaths out, running palms through hair.

"listen, I'm sorry If I made you upset but it was never my intention to make you to. I need to know, what happened? why were you so sad that night? was it because of me?" taehyung asked while jungkook chaws on the lower lip "I just got jealous that you keep posting photos with girls and your older friends on your story when I'm literally soon moving away and since you are not my teacher anymore you could also give me some more attention outside your house or mine... It's just... and- and I really wanted to see you that... I don't know, I just acted stupid as usual, like some kid... but um"

jungkook stops for a second now meeting taes eyes "well I-I slept with someone..."

"with who?" taehyung said softly, jungkook could see that it hurt him in his eyes but tried to keep himself together and be mature about it, all tae. "jun... that boy from america... he was at the party" jungkook whispers, biting lower lip being all nervous about it "when I was at america I-I was really lost, you gave me so much contradictory and strange signs, and these story's with the girl? I-I didn't know what to think and jun just... helped me to stop thinking about you..." he continued.